iced coffee

I rolled out of bed, my feet hitting the soft carpet as I yawned. Today was study day. I had a test on Monday that I had to pass, or my math grade could drop below a B.

After taking a minute shower, I dragged myself to my room and looked for an outfit. I wore a soft, pink crop top with a short white skirt, slipping on white Adidas and ankle socks to match. I styled my hair in a messy bun and coated my lips with a glossy, red tint. Additionally, I threw a long floral sweater over myself since it was a bit windy. In a few minutes, I was out of the door and headed towards the library.

 In a few minutes, I was out of the door and headed towards the library

I entered the large building with a soft chime from the door.

"Welcome to the Skyline Library!" A short, plump woman approached me and grabbed my hand to shake it. I opened my mouth to reply, but she kept going as I awkwardly shook her hand. "I just love your nails! That blue really matches your eyes!"
"M-my eyes are brow-"
"Is there anything I can help you with?" she chirped, finally letting go of my hand.

I stepped back.
"Actually, I'm looking for a book on advanced calculus?" I said, tucking a stray strand of hair behind my ear.
"Yes, yes of course!" she squeaked, and ran off to an isle stocked high and low with math books. I meekly followed her, cringing at just how "advanced" the books actually were. She pulled out a large red textbook with huge white letters saying:

ADVANCED CALCULUS: BEGINNERS

I gingerly took the heavy book from her hand, having to use two hands to carry it. "There's a free table over there, and the library café is near the children's area. Feel free to grab something!" Before I could say anything, she dashed off; muttering something I didn't catch. I hauled the large book to a table then headed to grab something from the café.

I ordered a simple iced coffee with a hot blueberry muffin, and since I didn't have breakfast, this would have to supply my energy for hours of relentless studying. I carried my food back to my table and opened the truckload of information I had to read.

About a half hour later, I was done with the section I had to study and my iced coffee was no more than several ice cubes in a cup. I opened my cup and placed one in my mouth to suck on, and headed back to the isle to put back the book. I was studying astronomy next.

I slid the book back into its slot and turned to go the science section.
"Lynn,"
I spun around to see a red faced Alvin. He was clenching his jaw, and it looked like he was stopping himself from doing something.
"Hey, Alvin!" I whispered. "What's up?"

Alvin ran his fingers through his hair, looking stressed out.
"Your skirt.." he said, smirking slightly.
"Yes, what about it? Its cute rig..." my voice trailed off as I turned around and realized the back was was crinkled and basically showed all of my behind.

I hid my mad blush as I pulled it back down and nervously sucked on the ice cube that had almost melted. I turned around to see Alvin who was inches from me.

⚠⚠ (read very first part for warning chart)

Stuffling a squeak of surprise, I backed up against the library bookshelf. "W-what are you doing?"
Alvin didn't answer, just came closer and closer to my face until we were barely inches away.

He suddenly crashed his lips onto my mine, pushing me against the bookshelf and wrapping his hands against my hips. Our lips moved in sync as Alvin suddenly squeezed my hips, making me gasp in suprise. He took that chance to slip his tongue inside of my mouth, reminding me of one very important thing.

I still had the ice cube in my mouth.

Alvin pressed up against me, his lips going wild as we leaned against the bookshelf. His hands traveled up and down my hips as we kissed, fireworks exploding in my brain.

He abruptly pulled away, leaving me gasping for air and feeling like something was missing in my mouth. We locked eyesight, his hazel eyes staring straight into mine as seconds flew by. His mouth suddenly moved and I realized he was saying something.

"Thanks for the ice." and he bit down, the crunch echoing in my ears.

I woke up, clenching my covers and my forehead sweating. I threw the covers off my body and leapt out of bed.
"Evee?!" I called. Her reply came as a groan.
"Whaaaaat?"

"Grab your bible, we're going to church!"

× spicy chapter, ayyy? I don't know, I wanted to try something new? something different? im probably not going to be doing more than a ⚠ or a ⚠⚠ on my warning chart, so check that out. anyway, im running low on ideas so I would appreciate if you gave me something to work on. alsooo, im changing the genre of this book from Teen Fiction to Short Story, so look out for that. lastly, im not going to be starting my fanfiction until I finish this one, and im guessing Pizza Boy will have about 15 - 20 parts, and possibly a sequel!

 lastly, im not going to be starting my fanfiction until I finish this one, and im guessing Pizza Boy will have about 15 - 20 parts, and possibly a sequel!

so make sure you check into this book often, and I may be introducing the conflict/main plot within a few chapters.

ONE MORE THING! I won't get to update Thursday or Friday, because I have some mega math testing. (hence the math studying idea). I might have some chapters prewritten... Who knows. That's basically all the news I have for you, so.... Yeah! Once again, stay safe, happy and healthy