time is regret

Mega time skip coming up!

Ready?

Here we go!

( 2 Years Later )

Alvin's P.O.V.

I reached over for the remote, my long fingers wrapping around the majestic object. I switched the channel from ads, to ads, to ads. Eventually giving up, I turned off the TV, throwing the remote to the other side of the room.

I had been angry for the past two years. I wasn't angry at anyone but myself. I was angry that I bought an apartment just so Stacy would have a place to stay. I was angry that I was dating Stacy, an egocentric spoiled slob that ended up getting anything she wants.

"Babe!"

Speak of the devil.

"What, Stacy?!" I snapped into the empty room. Her annoying voice came seconds later.
"Lets go shopping!" I groaned loudly, a frown bearing deep into my face. I hated holding all of her make-up and accessories that she caked her face with. I reluctantly got up and put on my shoes, waiting for her at the door.

Stacy walked into the room, wearing a blue blouse with a tight white miniskirt. Tinted sunglasses hung on her nose, diamond studs on the corners. I rolled my eyes as she strutted infront of me.

"We're only going shopping. Come on, lets go." she hung on to my arm like it was the last piece of chocolate in the world. She began babbling about shops with names I couldn't pronounce.

We pulled up to Blackberry Mall about a half hour later, and it was my turn to cling to Stacy as she rushed towards the large building, already spotting one of her favorite shops through the tinted glass windows.
"Stacy, wait up!"
"Hurry up, babe!"

We entered a place called Belle. Bright pink and blue shelves were stocked with glittery expensive dresses. Stacy picked up a dress and ran off somewhere.
"I'll go try this on!" she squealed.

My ringtone blasted out from my phone in my pocket, making me jump. I picked up the slim object, seeing a call from a random number. I declined the call and slipped the phone back into my pocket, dismissing what had happened.

I waited patiently for Stacy to get out of the bathroom, noticing how my phone went off in my pocket numerous times.

Stacy finally got out, wearing what looked like a...
Wedding gown?

I inhaled sharply. It was a very pretty wedding dress.
"Stacy..."
"This will be perfect for our wedding, don't you think?" she asked, batting her eyes.
"Stacy, no." I clenched my jaw.
"Well we're going to have to get married sometime," Stacy babbled, "I mean, we've been dating for two years. I think its about time you got down on one knee and-"
"No, Stacy!" I yelled, furious. Stares came from numerous directions, along with whispering.
"Put it back." I said firmly, through gritted teeth.

Stacy's eyes teared up as she whirled around to take off the dress. My mind went back to Lynn. I couldn't marry Stacy, not knowing that Lynn was still breathing.

My phone rang once more, and out of frustration I answered it, stepping outside the store.

( Bold is Alvin )

"Would you please stop calling me? I don't recognize this number and-"

"Hello, Mr. Alvin. This is the Eastern Health Hospital."

I stiffened.
"Okay... What's the problem?"

"Mr. Alvin! Have you forgotten so quickly? We're pulling the plug on Lynn today. We thought you might want to come see her one more time before she-"

"Mr. Alvin?"

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

I dropped my phone, running off at a full speed towards the exit of the mall. I burst out of the doors earning a shout from security. I ignored the two large men running after me and leapt in my car, pulling out of the parking lot and flooring the gas pedal.

They would not pull the plug today.

Not on my watch.

× yup. this is gonna be one sad story. how did you guys like this chapter? im home sick so I'll be able to publish the last part. What do you guys think Alvin will do?
no gif today :(