forgive and forget

I snuggled into the couch, shoving chicken into my mouth as I ranted about Alvin. Evee was patient, clenching her fists and sharpening her knife at numerous times.
"I feel really bad," I sobbed, "I think I hurt his feelings! What if he never talks to me again and- and-"
"I'll go get more tissues," Evee interrupted, squeezing me in a hug. "Maybe some ice cream."
I buried my face into the couch and cried. My pitiful sounds were broken by a noise from my phone.

Who has the nerve, I thought as I checked my notifications and saw a text from Alvin.

Alvin's P.O.V.

I sat in my car, pressing my forehead against the steering wheel. I was so sure I could do this. Now, I was doubting myself. I glanced through the window at the girls dormitory, my heart beating.

Her reaction after I had kissed her was the most humiliating things I had ever experienced. It left me mad. Mad at myself.

Fueled by the need to see Lynn again, I stepped out of the black Toyota and swiftly walked into the building. I will see Lynn, I will see Lynn, I will see-
"What do you think you're doing?"
A tall, bright red haired lady with a plastic looking face stood infront of me. Four keys jingled on a lanyard around her neck. She wore a brown striped shirt with a black pencil skirt, along with black heels and a walkie-talkie in her right hand. I looked up at her, my voice quivering.
"You see- I was- I was just going to see- m-my friend-"
"There are no boys allowed in the girls dormitory!"

Those words hit me hard in the chest.
"What?"
The lady pursed her bright red lips and stuck her nose in the air. "Are you talking back?"
"I can't leave, I have to-"
"Leave at once, or will be calling the principal."
"Listen- Please, you don't understand, I-" she picked up her walkie talkie and pressed a button.
"Hello this is Jennifer, we have a male student who-"
I held up my hands and began to back away. "Okay, okay, I'm leaving!" She unpressed the button and narrowed her eyes.

I turned on my heels and ran. I collapsed against my car, tears threatening to squeeze out of my eyes.

Then I remembered something.
I still had her number! I could text her and ask her to meet me outside the dormitory. If she even agrees, I added. Without hesitation, the phone was out of my pocket and I was texting Lynn as fast as my fingers would move...

Alvin:
Meet me outside the girls dormitory.

Lynn:
Should I? You might do something unpredictable.

Alvin:
Please.

A few minutes later, I heard Lynn march down the steps. Her hair was in a small messy bun,
ombre strands of hair falling across her face. Her eyes were puffy and red, her face stained with tears. She was wrapped in a blanket, a crumpled tissue clutched in her hand. She stood against the wall, wiping her eyes.
"I'm here, what do you want?"
Her tone pained me. I didn't want to hurt her. I took a deep breath.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to seem clingy or possessive and I didn't mean to come off weird or creepy," my voice began to shake. "I understand that you need your boundaries and that we just met, but I-" I stopped when I realized I was on the verge of tears.

A small tender hand appeared on my shoulder. I took it and pressed my face onto it. I looked into her soft, brown eyes filled with sympathy.

"You're so emotional," she whispered. "I'm sorry too, and its okay, I shouldn't have reacted so strongly."

We stood in the dark, basketing in eachothers presence. I felt myself leaning into her. I could feel her breath on my lips.

Lynn's P.O.V.

He was inches away from my face as he stared into my eyes with his own.
"Lynn," he whispered.
"Y-Yes?"
"Can I kiss you now?"
"Y- Ye-"

He crashed his lips onto mine, pressing me against the wall as he held my hips. The kiss held a longing, an almost violent longing. Colors exploded in my brain as I experienced the passion he held for me. It was a while until we both had to pull away for air, both of us breathing heavily.

"Lynn," he repeated, his voice husky. "Go to dinner with me tomorrow."
I nodded my head tenderly.
"W-Where are we g-going?"

"The pizza place."

× cute right? I know. I haven't uploaded in a little bit, so I'm sorry for that :/.

Nonetheless, I hope you guys found this chapter emotional :") or maybe you thought it was garbage idk just slam it in the comments. Remember, feedback is O to the K.
I wonder what will happen at the dinner?

tbc away!!!!!!!!!