hazel eyes

I snuggled deeper into the small leather sofa, readjusting my favorite book Listen to the Wind so I could read it more comfortably.

"Lynn!" Evee called, walking into the room with her bright red velvet pajamas. "You can shower now."
I nodded and reluctantly got up. Stretching, I headed to the bathroom. "Wanna just order a pizza?" I asked, turning around. "I'll pay." she gave me a thumbs up and hoisted herself onto the counter. She opened a drawer and pulled out several coupons for the new pizza place downtown.

I yawned and headed back to the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and set the water to warm. Not bothering to wash my hair again, I smothered my body in thick, strawberry scented lather. I rinsed everything off and stepped out, wrinkling my nose at the strong humidity of the air.

The sound of sharp knocking on the front door compelled me to stop trying to perfect my French braid and go collect the pizza. As soon as I stepped out of the steamy bathroom, I heard Evee yell from her bedroom.

"Wanna get that?!" I internally groaned and grabbed my wallet and the coupons on the counter, slipping on my bunny slippers.
"I already was!" I trudged towards the door and slowly opened it. A young man stood there, his face hidden my the hood of his cap.

He was staring down at the information on the pizza box. "One cheese pizza at..." he hesitated then looked somewhere else on the box. "Dormroom #334, Girls Dormitory?" he looked up. I froze.

Alvin was the pizza guy? I looked and looked at him. His thick brown hair poked out beneath the red and white Sweet n' Salty Pizza cap. My eyes trailed down to his eyes, which were brown, like mine. I think they're more of a hazel. I thought, beginning to smile. They have these little green specks in them that are just the cutest th-
"Thinking about that fish again, Fisher?" I flinched and immediately blushed. I had been looking him dead in the eyes and smiling at the same time. He must think im some sort of creep! What if he-
"Your pizza's getting cold, and if that happens, I don't think I'll have anything good to give you."
I had to strongly disagree.

× ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I quickly bobbed my head up and down and reached out to grab the box.
"Of course, of course! I'm sorry." He handed the box to me, which was (luckily,) still warm. I turned around and carried the box to the dining room table. I was just about to set the box down when I felt my feet slip out from under me, causing the table to violently wobble and the pizza to go flying. I felt my head painfully hit the ground and my stomach turn when I heard a quiet squish. 

I snapped my head around and looked at Alvin. My vision was blurry, everything seemed like colorful blurs. Alvin was a brown and white blur with something red and yellow on top of his head.

I felt myself begin to sway.

I'm screwed.

I'm very, very screwed.

× oh to the em gee. im really sorry that this chapter was a bit short and crappy, and i saw that i used a lot of "i's". the truth is, this week is testing week, and i have to focus more on my studying. but seriously, i can't believe lynn just freaking passed out like that. i sure hope that nothing had happened when she wakes up!

 i sure hope that nothing had happened when she wakes up!

nah, just kidding.

tbc away!!!!!!!