d e s c r i p t i o n

"You see, that's the funny thing about life. It makes its own path, it takes detours, it throws you curveballs and makes U-turns. You end up in situations you never imagined with people you wouldn't dream of hanging out with, but it ends up okay. You've just gotta hit the curveball and run.

For me, Calum Hood was that curveball.

Calum was everything I never wanted but now realized I needed. There was something about the giggle that accompanied his cocky smirk I didn't think I wanted to be without at this point in my life.

I'd grown accustomed to having him by my side, to smacking him each time he made a comment to me that he knew he should've kept to himself, to all of the little things. In such a short time, I had grown accustomed to a boy named Calum Hood."

A/N

MATURE CONTENT WARNING

I've never written a fake relationship story before but I really love them and imo the idea of a fake relationship can never get old as long as you don't use the exact same plot line for em

This story is planned to have around 15 chapters, and an epilogue. It won't be that long, but I'm bouncing around ideas for a sequel already. As of now there is no planned sequel.

I already have a billion story ideas and I suck at updating so I don't plan on posting this until I have all or almost all of the chapters written so that I can update it weekly. It's the middle of March, 2017 as I write this description currently, but it probably won't be up for bit. If you're reading this it means I actually completed the story!