f r i d a y , f e b r u a r y 2 5 t h

BONUS
THIRD
A/N: wow the first and only third person chapter in the entire story

Iris hummed the tune of Screen by twenty one pilots as she walked down the street toward a coffee shop. Cliché as it is, she was meeting someone there.

She smiled when she walked in, ordering a chai tea before finding the person she was meeting, Colin. They had met there every Friday for the last two weeks at 3pm on the dot, to study for their economics class together.

Of course they met at other times too, and other places, but Friday, this time, this place, happened to be their favorite and most frequent visiting place.

Before they started studying together, Iris had found herself usually locked in her dorm at this time on Friday's, watching movies or getting ready to go out with friends. Sometimes leaving to go see Calum, other times getting ready for Calum to come visit. The two had plans to meet next weekend, and Iris didn't plan to go out tonight. Sam and Luke had a date, Michael was going to a party, Trent and David were throwing said party with their fraternity. Iris decided staying in would be the best for tonight.

Partying was never her thing.

Of course she had been dragged to a couple, her first by Calum, and the rest were over the course of the time she'd been in college. Sam would convince her to go or her friends would insist she went with them. It wasn't a big issue.

They definitely weren't her forte, but she didn't mind popping by one every once in a while. Plus, someone had to look after her drunk friends. It also helped that they were hilariously stupid, which made it fun for her. But tonight was just a night where she'd watch movies, maybe do a face mask, text some people, and probably FaceTime Calum if he was free.

"You going to the party tonight at kappa?" Colin asked mindlessly while packing up his things, the usual routine.

3:00: arrive, order, sit down with Colin and study. 3:56: pack up things and talk to Colin about how things have been, what's happening, anything really. 4:00: walk to the dorms together since they were nearby, and make plans for next time on the way.

"Nah, I'll probably just stay in. I don't typically enjoy those," Iris shrugged and placed her mug in the designated spot. "Maybe watch some movies or something,"

"My friends usually go, but I don't like the, much either." Colin chuckled and tossed his bag over his shoulder as the two walked toward the door; Colin, of course, held it open for her like usual. Routine was normal for these two. They were extremely close, but they could hangout and have conversations and such.

Colin grabbed Iris by the hand to stop her from crashing into a lamp post with wide eyes and a slight laugh.

"Sorry, I guess I zoned out." She shook her head at herself with a smile. That wasn't routine; it put their usual timing back by about 45 seconds. Which is why this time, Luke happened to see the two laughing with their hands linked.

Although, he didn't see him save her. Just the hands.

He didn't see them drop each other's hands once they stopped laughing, he just saw what looked like a happy couple. Now, Luke showed up at the coffee shop every day at 4:01 exactly, since his apartment was a six minute walk away, and he'd leave at 3:55. Which meant they were usually gone when he walked up. But now they had a small problem.

The blonde boy ditched the coffee shop to walk back toward his apartment, dialing Calum's number on the way.

"Sup, Luke?" The boy hummed into the speaker, shuffling some papers on his desk where he was just finishing up an essay for one of his classes. Luke didn't just call casually on Friday afternoons, so he knew something was up.