1. The New and The Old

Dedicated to Dreamzangel21. Love you more every day my darling!

The absolutely gorgeous cover above ⤴ was made by alicesingh31. You're incredible honey! Love you loads!

DO NOT COPY MY WORK!

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. 

BOOK TWO FINALLY BEGINS HERE.

READY?

ENJOY!

____

Suzzanah's POV

"He's going to mess up"

I bit back a smile, unable to disagree with Marco as he, I, Zuerien and Rino walked out of the airport. The weather outside was extremely pleasant, with the local time being 8:15 am, the morning sun shining warmly in the clear blue sky and a pleasant breeze blowing across the streets. I almost just wanted to stop for a minute and feel the wind on my face, it was very refreshing.

The area outside the airport was thankfully not very crowded and the airport itself was a beautiful structure inside and out. I was eagerly looking forward to our stay here in Dublin, but even more than that, to the outcome of our stay here.

Karina and Megan...

The two long lost Lunas of the Werewolf Kingdom.

As we walked, I took deep breaths, inhaling as much fresh air as I could. After having slept for nearly 9 hours on the flight, I felt wide awake and ready for anything! There was much to be done and much danger involved in it, but just the fact that we were no longer helpless to our situation was something I was grateful for.

Megan was still missing and my sister was still being held captive by the enemy, but at least we knew where they were and we had a chance to retrieve them both.

There is still hope...and that is enough

"Dommy...Dom...Dom...Dommy..."

I smiled again, my eyes shooting towards Rino who was busy chanting and re-chanting the name he had just been told, at least a dozen times, by us all, so that he could remember it right, or at least try to.

"He's definitely going to mess up", Zuerien said sighing heavily, and I chuckled shrugging. I didn't really doubt that.

"Was it...Domingo?" Rino asked and the rest of us shook our heads helplessly.

"Dominic!" Marco exclaimed in aggravation, rubbing his aching forehead, "Its Dominic!"

"Oh right!" Rino's face lit up, "Dominic! Dominic Ashtray!"

"ASHFORD", we all corrected in unison and his eyes widened.

"Wha-! Really?!" he exclaimed surprised and Marco and Zuerien exchanged weary looks.

He is SO going to mess up...

Alpha Dominic Ashford was the Alpha of Pack Ashford, the only Werewolf pack in Ireland and one of the strongest and largest packs in all the world. He was here to receive us at the Airport today and his pack was very kindly hosting our stay here in Dublin.

From what I knew we would not be staying with his pack members as such, but in a hotel which had been chosen for us by Alpha Ashford. It was once again for safety reasons, and also to ensure that our stay in Dublin would not disrupt the daily activities of the Ashford Pack or cause suspicion to rise amongst the Shadow People in Dublin.