18. Grey Skies, Red Hair

Thank you for 400K on Shadowed Hearts! WOOHOO!

PLEASE READ THE A/N I HAVE PUT UP BEFORE THIS CHAPTER.

Dedicated to Lectio-Album for all the amazing love and support. It means the world to me! Thanks doll!

A huge shoutout to lilsky29 for having supported me for so long. I really appreciate it. Thanks hon!

The absolutely mesmerizing banner above was made by Lectio-Album. You're incredible hon. Thank you!

NOTE: Bonnet is pronounced 'Bo-nay' or 'Bu-nay', according to the french pronunciation.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK! If I find any followers copying my work, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned.

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

"B-B-But I thought she works for the Shadow King!" Rino exclaimed in alarm, "In...what is it called? Maleficent Incorporated or something"

"Magnifis Incorporated", I corrected worriedly, "She was working for Terrence but just for that one Interior Design project. She is actually employed at The Fae Insignia, which is the Design House that Magnifis Inc. opted for this time around"

"I see", Alpha Penson said thoughtfully, "Well that was unexpected"

"Is that bad?" I asked feeling extremely concerned and Alpha Penson frowned in thought.

"Not necessarily", he replied, "Like I said, even though they are allied to the Shadow People, the Fae are usually peaceable creatures. Being in their care might actually be a good thing for her"

I immediately felt relieved, "Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"That having been said, it also depends on what kind of relation her Faery Boss Antoine has with the Shadow King", he added.

"He loves him", I replied making both men look at me wide eyed, "I mean like swooning over him because he's hot or something. Karina told me. But she also said that they aren't really familiar with each other, and before they began working on a project Magnifis Inc., both men had never personally met"

"How long have they been working on the project for Magnifis Inc.?" Alpha Penson asked.

"Maybe around 2 months", I replied, "It was a large-scale project"

"Two months is plenty of time to get to know each other", Alpha Penson said, "The Bonnet family are one of the Imperial Faery bloodlines so they aren't exactly subject to the Shadow People but almost all the Faery People fear Terrence Magnifis and would not dare go against him. There are only a few families who could even dare to stand up to him, and although the Bonnet family could be one of them if they wanted to, I have heard that the two families have been on good terms for many decades now"

"Great! So they're buddies", I said dejectedly, "That just makes things 10 times harder!"

"But didn't you say that there are Fae who don't get along with them too?" Rino asked Alpha Penson.

Alpha Penson nodded, "Not many, but yes there are", he replied.

"So if they're enemies of the Shadow people, does that make them friends of the Werewolves by default?" Rino asked.