8. Torn Between Lunas

Sorry for the long wait!

And thank you so much for the 14K followers and 160K reads on Shadowed Hearts! 

Dedicated to Ezramadhu. Happy belated birthday my darling! Love you always!

A huge shoutout to Eeshabela for the incredible support you have always shown towards Unconditionally and also for the absolutely phenomenal cover above! You're amazing doll!

IMPORTANT NOTE:

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK! If I find any followers copying my work, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned.

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

Why, Rino...?

Why...?

My head felt heavy, my body weighed down as I tried to digest what they had just told me.

Shadow side...

I couldn't understand a thing. My mind felt completely muddled, clouded, as though I had just been hit hard over the head and was extremely disoriented.

Why...why was he...?

"I need to get through"

My eyes widened, my heart speeding up as the words I had heard him say via mindlink earlier echoed in my head.

"I have to find her-!"

"I need to get through to the other side"

"Anna! I have to find her!"

No...

He was looking for me.

"Oh God Rino..." I breathed out, my body suddenly feeling weak as my trembling hand covered my lips in shock, "Oh no!"

I stumbled, my knees nearly giving out from underneath me and immediately everyone surrounded me worriedly.

"Luna!" Cole exclaimed.

"Queen!" the warriors behind us shouted alarmed and Kai was by my side in a flash.

Suzzanah! He cried out, his eyes panicked, Heart, are you alright?!

"He's looking for me..." I breathed out, eyes wide in horror, "Kai...Rino, he's looking for me!"

"What?!"

Both Kai and Cole exclaimed in unison.

"Its true", I gasped out, "When I was trying to mindlink him just now, I think I read his mind. I-I don't know how o-or why but I heard his voice in my head loud and clear. He was saying 'I have to find her! Anna! I have to find her!'. That means he's still looking for me!"

Cole and Kai immediately exchanged sharp looks before Kai straightened up.

Cole, take Suzzanah back to the hotel now! He commanded, I'm going after Rino