11. Of Visions And Dreams

HAAROOO! *that's my weird way of saying hello*

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Dedicated to blake2468 for your incredible support! You really are such a lovely reader! Thank you!

A huge shoutout to taty_1998 for being so patient, enthusiastic and kind. I can't thank you enough hon!

The phenomenal cover above was made by BittersweetZonira. Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY MY WORK! If I find any followers copying my work, I will immediately REPORT and MUTE you. Do NOT test my patience or take advantage of my friendliness. You have been warned.

This chapter is unedited so please excuse the grammatical errors. Enjoy!

____

Suzzanah's POV

"PROPHECYYYYY!"

A horror-stricken scream that mirrored the one that had just escaped my lips tore through the dark misty night once more as my suddenly weightless body finally reached the railing from which Luna Prophecy had fallen not but a second ago.

Somewhere at the back of my mind, I vaguely registered that it had been Marco who had just screamed, as my fingers latched onto the railing.

My numb body bent over the balustrade at the same time that Rino's hand shot out towards the falling Luna seer, Alpha Penson's eyes glazed over in mindlink and Zuerien and Cole's lips parted in unison as they cried out simultaneously.

"ASHFOOORD!"

My wide terrified eyes that had been searching the black of the night underneath me for Prophecy immediately reacted to their holler, and just as my gaze found the falling Luna's ethereal form, they also zeroed in on the three men standing on the faraway forest undergrowth, staring up at her in horror.

Particularly, on the one with his hands extended towards the Luna of Time in a desperate outreach.

My heavy heart, which was hammering at an infinite pace inside of me immediately lightened the second he came into view, almost as if it had sensed intuitively what was going to transpire. And yet, when it finally did, the shock nearly made my thundering heart freeze within its bony cage.

Just like the endless flow of time, which also suddenly stood still.

So still that I forgot how to breathe.

I watched with my soul peering out of my eyes as the plummeting form of the Luna of Time halted mid-air, floating in the nothingness, as though being held up by the weightless void itself.

Her comatose form glowed translucently in a color that I could be certain had not been named, her golden hair drifting like a curtain around her pale countenance.

Time, it seemed, really had stopped for the Luna of Time.

Or so I almost came to believe.

Till I felt the chill of the ever-flowing breeze on my face, a breath of fresh air barreling into my barren lungs, forcing me to come to.

And then it came, the wind.

The powerful untamable wind.

Its mighty gust hit me like a siren's call, melted the frozen blood in my cold veins, and jolted me awake from the deepest part of my being.