Lunch Date

Alex's POV
I see Jo open the curtain and I think finally someone to help me with this kid. But then she rushes out and throws up in the trash can. "You okay over there?" I yell. She replies "Yeah I'm fine I just skipped breakfast." Why did she skip breakfast? I hear the monitor start to beep really fast. "CODE BLUE!" I yell. This kid is going to die because I was worried about Jo. A team of nurses rush in with a crash cart and we bring him back after 5 minutes of CPR and shocking him with the paddles. Then I hear sirens outside and Dr. Hunt tells me what's happening. I start paging Jo 911. She doesn't come right away, so I keep paging her. She finally shows up "Where have you been? I've been paging you for 7 minutes."
"I'm sorry I was helping April with a patient." She says.
I spend the rest of the day helping with the trauma. Finally, it was time for lunch. I find Jo and ask her what she had been up to.

She says "I went to surgery to repair the girl's leg with Callie."

"How did it go? Did she make it?" I ask.

"It went fine and yes she made it."

"That's good. How have you been feeling? Did you eat before surgery?"

"Yeah, I had a muffin."

"Do you have any more surgeries today?"

"No, but I'm helping Arizona with a patient later."

"Wanna get lunch now?"

"Sure!"

Go check out ryannetheisen who is helping me write this book!