Wedding Pt. 1

Two months later

Jo's POV

I wake up about 6:30 to get all of my things before April picks me up to go to the salon at 7:30.

Elizabeth, Zola, and Ellis are the flower girls.

 April picks me up and we head to the salon. Once we get there we sit down to get our hair done and while we are getting our hair done we also are getting our nails done at the same time. 

After a few hours, our nails and hair are both done and we move on to makeup. After makeup, I go and get my dress on and it is a strapless white dress with a sweetheart neckline and a lacy bottom and a beaded sheer top. I get all the flower girls in their dresses and after the bridesmaids are all ready we go take pictures. After pictures, it is finally time for the ceremony. I stand behind the chapel doors and peak through to see 100 of my family and friends all here for my wedding. I see Alex standing in front and he looks so handsome. I can't believe that today is our wedding day, I have waited for 2 years for this moment and it's finally here! 

The pianist starts playing and the flower girls, best men, and bridesmaids all walk in. Then I see Richard walk up and take my arm.

"You ready Jo?" he asks

"I haven't been more ready in my life," I reply

Here comes the Bride starts playing and Richard and I walk down the aisle. I see Alex's first expression of me in my dress and I almost stars crying right there, but I pull it together and continue to walk down the aisle. We get up to the front where Alex is and Richard gives me away to Alex and says "You take good care of her Karev"

"Oh I will" Alex replies

The preacher starts the ceremony. He welcomes everyone and then asks if we take each other to be our spouse. 

"Before we start are there any objections to these two people getting married?"

"Do you Alex Michael Karev take Josephine Alice Wilson to be your wedded wife to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?" 

"I do," says Alex

"Do you Josephine Alice Wilson take Alex Michael Karev to be your wedded husband to have and to hold as long as you both shall live?"

"I d-"

"STOP THIS WEDDING!" I hear a man's voice coming from the crowd.

I look over to see Paul standing in the middle of the aisle.

"Jo I still love you, I'm sorry."

_________________________________________________________________________