Where's Alex?

Jackson's POV

April just told me that Jo is staying at our house tonight and that she is pregnant. She also asked me if I could talk to Alex because he didn't take it well. 

I walk around the hospital looking for Alex but after asking a few people and checking the Peds floor and the NICU I decide to just go home and talk to him tomorrow.

Jo's POV

After we get to April's house she shows me where I will be sleeping. She lets me borrow some clothes because I didn't have any in my locker. I get into some pajamas and brush my teeth and crawl into bed. I don't fall asleep right away, so I just scroll through Twitter until I get sleepier. 

The next day

Bring Bring

I shut off my alarm and start getting ready. After I brush my teeth and hair I walk out into the kitchen to see April making scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast.

"Good morning Jo! How are feeling this morning? Any morning sickness yet?"

"Morning April! I'm feeling okay and I haven't had much morning sickness yet but I'm only 3 and a half weeks along."

"That's good! Do you want any eggs and bacon?"

"Sure!"

After we eat April and I head to work. I am a little nervous about today because I might be on Peds today.  

When I arrive at the hospital Dr. Bailey tells me I'm on peds. 

Shit, I can't work with Alex. 

I go to the residents' lounge and everyone is staring at me when I walk in. Do they know I'm pregnant? I get on my scrubs and go to peds. I see Arizona "Where's Alex?" I ask. "I don't know he hasn't come in yet." She said. Where could he be? I hope he didn't get drunk. 

The day is long and tiring especially while carrying a baby. I go into the bathroom and look in the mirror I lift up my shirt and admire the little baby bump. I place my hand on my belly and whisper. "You're safe with me."