Proposal Pt. 1

Jo's POV

After work I go home with Alex. He is taking me out. I hop into the shower when I get out I put on a cute dress that makes my belly show.

"Ready to go?" Alex asks.

"Yep."

Alex takes me to our favorite restaurant. When we get there we go up to the deck. On the balcony, there are lights and candles. They are beautiful.

"Alex is this all for me." Alex pulls out a chair for me to sit on.

"Good evening how may I start you two off." our waiter asks us. We order a non-alcoholic sparkling raspberry drink. The waiter brings out the drinks.

"This tastes really good," I say. Then we order our meals.

"I will have the lobster ravioli," Alex says.

"And I will have the rabbit gnocchi," I say. The food comes and it looks delicious.

'I've never eaten Rabbit before." I say.

"It's not like your eating the Easter bunny," Alex says. We laugh. I take a bite, and it is delicious.

We spend the rest of the meal talking and laughing. This is one of the best nights. When we finish dinner we order dessert. We each get cheesecake. I'm surprised Alex remembered my favorite dessert.

"Come with me," Alex says I follow him out of the restaurant and we go sit under a gazebo by the ocean. It is a beautiful view.

"Jo ever since I met you I knew you were the one. And soon we're gonna have a beautiful baby girl. I couldn't ask for anyone better to raise a child with. You make me happier than anything, and I wish I could spend every living second with you.

"Alex I love you too," I say

He gets on his knees. I put my hands on my mouth in shock he is going to propose.

"Jo Wilson, will you marry me?"