Going Home

Jo's Pov 

After a week In the hospital, I can finally take Elizabeth home. I sit on the couch with Alex while the baby is sleeping. 

"So the wedding is in a few weeks and I think we should have the reception at Joe's bar."

"I think that would be great," I say. 

"I found the perfect spot by the bay," Alex says.

Just before I can speak, I hear a crying baby. 

"I got her," Alex says as he walks up the stairs. 

I drop a magazine on the coffee table as an envelope falls onto the ground. I pick it up and realize it's a wedding invitation. But we sent all the invitations out last week. I wonder If this one got left out. I open the card and its addressed to Deluca. Did Alex purposely not send this to him? Alex comes back downstairs. I hide the note under magazines.

The next day I decide to go visit the hospital. I bring the invitation with me. Alex stays home with the baby. I stop by April to say hi the I find Deluca.

"Hey, Jo how are you?" 

"I'm good but I came here to give you this." I handed him the invitation. 

"What is this?" He asks. 

"My wedding invitation." He gives me a blank look. 

"Uh, Thanks. It was nice seeing you but I have to go." He leaves.

When I go home I talk to Alex. We sit on the couch. 

"Did you not give Deluca a wedding Invitation on purpose?" I ask. 

"I-l"

I interrupt him. "Do you think that he will take me away from you?" I question.

"I know he has a crush on you and it pisses me off."

"Alex I love you, not him."