Baby Elizabeth

Jo's POV

I wake up and see Alex sleeping on the couch in my room. I look at the clock and see that it is almost 1 am. I grab my phone and see all the messages I got from all my friends congratulating me on the baby, I reply to all of them thanking them and telling them that they are welcome to visit anytime they can. After I finish that it is about 1:30, so I try and fall back asleep for a little bit.

Alex starts trying to wake me up saying Arizona is bringing the baby to visit. I get up and look at the clock and it's almost 9! I guess it's a good thing I'm getting all this sleep now since when we bring the baby home I won't be getting that much!

Arizona walks in with our baby, and I finally get to hold her for the first time. She walks over to the baby in the crib, and I see my baby for the first time and she looks so beautiful. She has my eyes and Alex's nose and mouth. Alex picks her up and puts her in my arms, and sits down on my bed next to me.

"Hi, baby!" I say in a soft baby voice. I talk quietly since she is kinda sleeping.

Alex puts his arm around me and his other one on the baby. I look at our little family and I am so thankful for what happened and I think about when Alex and I get married and start crying.

"Hey hon what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Alex asks in a concerned but loving tone.

"Nothing I was just thinking about our family and how thankful I am for us. I was also thinking about what our wedding will look like." I reply

"Oh well I am so extremely thankful for us too, and I can't wait for our wedding because I know it will be perfect, and you will be the most beautiful bride ever." He says giving me a kiss on the head.

"Thanks, babe. I love you so much, and I love Baby Elizabeth so much too." I give him a kiss.