I'm Gay.

I'm Gay. (Sam)

"My face still hurts you know."

I smiled, putting my books back into my locker as I felt Dean's arms wrap around my waist from behind, his cheek pressed against mine. "I mean, don't get me wrong. I get punching me that first time, but the second time?"

"You were being an idiot."

He snorted, spinning me around so my back was pressed up against the lockers behind me, his arms caging me in. "Well, what do I get for being your boyfriend then?" He smirked, green eyes sparkling in amusement and my eyes fell to his lips.

"This," I murmured and pressed my mouth against his. I teased my tongue against his and Dean groaned, pulling back to catch his breath.

"You're killing me here," he whined, nudging his nose against mine. "Hurry and put your stuff away. I'll bring the car upfront."

"Why can't you just wait-"

"Because I wanna get you home as soon as possible," He breathed out and my breath caught. He pecked my lips one last time before he all but ran out the building, making me smile to myself as I went to put the last of my books in my locker.

"So it's true. You guys really are dating."

I stiffened, staring at the books in my locker before I took a breath and closed it, meeting a pair of soft, brown eyes. "Yeah, uh, I guess we are," I said quietly, seeing Gabe avert his eyes to the ground. This was the first time we had talked to each other in weeks. Ever since the break up Gabe's been avoiding me like the plague. Cas said it was because Gabe always took things pretty hard, but I still couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

"He treating you right?" He asked when the silence was stretching too long between us, and I started to nod before I realized that he was too busy looking down to see me.

"Uh, yeah, he is."

He nodded slowly.

I bit my lip. "Look, Gabe-"

"I'm not giving up you know," he cut off, his eyes staring up into mine. My eyes widened. "Guys like Dean...they always screw up. Trust me."

"Dean isn't like that," I started to say but he chuckled bitterly, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Right. You really think you guys would be together if his father hadn't of ditched him?" I frowned. How did he...? "My brother isn't a quiet talker on the phone," he supplied, and hands clenched.

"You don't know Dean."

"Actually, I do," he paused, his eyes flickering to something over my shoulder. "Look, you know where to find me if you need me," he said, then turned and walked away just as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You okay there, Sammy?" Dean asked, and I mentally shook myself, turning my head to see his green eyes focused on Gabe's retreating form.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered, his green eyes flickering back over to mine. I paused for a moment. "Hey, Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gay."

He smiled. "Yeah...you are."