Somebody That I Used To Know

Prologue

Couple of days, she thought it was. But weeks..months..and several weeks had gone by, as the thought of the battle between being angry of what happened over the mere feeling of loving, the latter always win. That no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it, still the feelings never fade, as if every harmonious and mediocrity just happened in just a glimpse of an eye. She thought she could get over it that easy but she was wrong. Silly indeed, how can you let go of someone who doesn't even belongs to you at the very first place? If only everything is not too late. But how  can she  even reach him if he's busy reaching somebody's attention? She dies a million times knowing that he can no longer hold her hands cause his holding someone else.

The agony of moving on...

the pain of fighting with the past love...

will there be a chance for them to be together?

Will there be a happy ending for the second time around?

How long will she be needing to hide in her façade?

For fooling everybody and even her own that he was just somebody that she used to know...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, establishments and incidents are purely fictional or product of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events is coincidental. That are not distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents are merely invention. Reproduction of this work in whole or in part in any form by any means is forbidden, do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create without asking permission to the author.

Note: Raw and purely unedited manuscript. Spare with me your patience towards typo errors, spelling and wrong G. I'll edit it before the final chapter. Thank you po!😊