Chapter 20

She was always vocal to Vaughn since he confess his feeling to her. He knows the story behind her sorrow. Alam nito ang kung anong naging meron sa kanila ni Reston noon.. kung "meron" nga bang matatawag ang bagay na iyon. Except for the recent, she doesn't have the guts to tell him and beside she thought it was just nothing. Ang mga nangyari at namagitan sa pagitan nila ng binata ng mga nagdaang mga araw ay walang kahulugan. It was nothing but pure desire.

That same night, the difficulty to catch a nice sleep hit her. It was almost 1 in the evening. What Vaughn said puzzles her. Paano kung hindi nga talaga siya sigurado? She asked herself. But what she felt towards Zach is real. Everytime she was with him she felt safe, comfortable, care, treasure and love. He could also make her heart beats beyond its normal. Which only proves she has something for the guy.

She had tossed and turned her body countless of times before she finally went to a place where people could count sheep also called dream which unluckily turned out to be a nightmare...

She is walking on a place full of white roses..it seems to be a flower plantation to be exact. Napakatahimik ng lugar na iyon. The wind blew softy making her long straight hair sway on it.

From a distant, at the end of the pavememt where she was standing, a man on a white suit stands on his glory. He has this exquisite manliness to the way he stands. She tried to walk slowly to erase the distance. Habang lumalapit siya sa lalaki ay mas lalo niya itong nakilala. On tenterhooks feeling assulted her by his mere stoic expression. It was so emotionless. And before she could utter a word, he moved and turned away.

"Don't leave...please..don't leave me..." she was walk-running to keep up with him but he was just walking fast to for her to cope up. Sa tangkad at haba ng mga binti nito ay ang bilis nitong maglakad. Hindi niya ito maabutan.

"Hey what did i do?" She shouted at him full of confusion. "I'm sorry if I did something to make you leave..please just stay...please..." she was sobbing as she persistently desperate  chasing him.

Nanatiling parang walang naririnig ang binata. Nagpatuloy ito sa pag alis. She felt her heart contrict in unbearable pain in the view of him leaving. Muli ay tumakbo siya para maabutan ito. Takbo siya ng takbo but she still can't. Sinikap niyang mahabol ito. And then she tripped. Mula sa pagkakakadapa ay sinubukan niya pa ring bumangon para masundan ang binata subalit hindi man lamang ito tumigil o lumingon man lang. Isang pares ng mga braso ang humila sakanya mula sa pagkakadapa mula sa paghabol ng pag alis ng lalaki. Dahan dahan siya nitong hinila papunta sa dibdib nito. The warmth it brought doesn't even calm her a bit. Nagpumiglas siya at sinubukang makawala sa mga yakap na iyon...she look at the direction of the man she was chasing awhile ago but he was gone. Iningat niya ang paningin sa lalaking kasalukuyang nakayakap sakanya ng mahigpit. Making her immobile. His eyes full of sorrow. Nangungusap ang mga iyon. Nagpapahiwatig ng halo halong emosyon.  Simpatya, lungkot, pag unawa at pagmamahal. But then because of her desperation and anger, she pushed him away. She hit his chest countless of times to release her own hatred.

"This is all your fault!" Pinaghahampas niya muli ito habang tumutulo ang masaganang luha mula sa kanyang mga mata. Kung hindi siya nito pinigilan ay maaari niya sanang maabutan ang lalaki.

"Stop it Sid...please...stop chasing him...you don't know how it hurts in here seeing you going crazy over him." He pointed the middle of his chest before he look at her intently. Sinubukan siya nitong yakaping muli at sa pagkakataong iyon ay nagpaubaya na lamang siya. She hug him back as if she could get the strength from him. She felt him kissed the top of her head.
"I love you Sid, always remember that I will do everything to take you out of any pain..." he murmured endearingly to her.