Chapter 26

She doesn't know how she'll going to tell Zach about her trip in Europe. She know how jealous he is with Reston. So she end up not telling him more details. Sinabi niya lang ditong may business trip siya for two weeks sa Europe. Luckily, he didn't asked more about other details.

Matapos ng naging lunch nila ni Reston ay hindi na siya muling inabala nito kaya nagawa niya ng maayos ang kanyang trabaho ng hapong iyon.

It was been three days the last time he saw him. Hindi na ito muling nangulit pa sakanya. And in two days from now, they will be flying together to Europe. He didn't show up anymore. She doesn't know what keeps him busy. She doesn't care though.

Days passed by so fast. She was currently eating her favorite beef lasagna in a classic restaurant near her condo when someone steals her attention. After what Reston said that night he cooked something for her, she becomes less concious with her body. She doesn't know why though she still goes to gym everytime she had a chance. She sip on her strawberry shake getting a good view on what she's looking. Hindi siya nagpahalatang tinitingnan niya ang mga ito.

On her cream off shoulder dress and a prada bag, Margaux screams nothing but sophistication. She saw how Reston pulled a chair for her. Mahinhin naman itong umupo roon. She buys much effort not to feel anything but seems it was too expensive she couldn't afford, the burning feeling of irritation couldn't paid by any cost.

What she was seeing is a slap on her face that he wasn't into her. She was just being delussional he was. She felt a bucket of ice was been showered on her. She felt the coldness went to her stomach. Until the pain goes straight on her chest. Slowly directing to her heart. She could barely feel the pain of a hard hand gripping her it. She immediately pushed through her feet to stop the stupidity of being hurt seeing them together.

She went straight to her kitchen and opened a bottle of dolcetto. She wasn't a drinker but for any reason, she has different kind of wines in her kitchen's cabinet. At ngayon nga ay binuksan niya ang isa sa mga iyon.

She transfered enough of it on her wine glass and she took a sip on it. She made herself busy on scrolling on her phone. Again she wasn't into social medias but she opened them to divert her mind into something else. Friend requests came in as she opened one of her account. Pia and her other Reston's colleagues who happened to be her friends now added her. Inaccept niya naman ang mga ito. Sunod niyang inopen ang kanyang instagram, her notification was bombarded again with her friends. She turned back to her facebook when someone messaged her. It was Pia.

"Finally, after long years, inaccept mo rin." Pia messaged her.

"I just saw it now. I wasn't much on social media. I'm sorry. I prefer skype instead." She typed back.

"Okay see you on skype then." Pia answered back.

She opened her skype and minutes later she was talking with Pia.

"Are you drinking?" She asked amused.

"Uh huh. Just to get my self to sleep. Hindi ako makatulog eh. So how you guys doing there?" She said.

"We're doing good. You know Ema and Justine's finally in a relationship!" She excitedly said screaming.

"Oh really, Zach haven't told me about it yet. Since when?" She happily asked after taking full of her wine. Nagsalin siya muli rito.

"Just last night, we had a night out and the two got drunk. They both gone in the viscinity and when I got home here, I saw them both naked in Ema's bed opposite mine sleeping soundly! Oh I mean I didn't saw them basically naked 'cause they had a blanket all over their bodies but only fool couldn't tell, you know." Pia's hyperventilating telling the story.