Chapter 4

"Uh, us baare zyada toh nahi pata chal paya...likin unhone dusri shaadi nahi ki. Woh ek single mother hain." He says and leaves. Shivaay picks up his keys and drives to the park where he met them. When he reached, he saw Shivika picking up the ball.

"Aapki khidki-tod shots, jo literally khidki-tod hote hain, unhe mujhe kyoon sambhalna padta hain?" She says passing the ball back to him as prepares for another shot. She sees Shivaay and smiles to which he smiles back. Ansh comes their get angry seeing Shivaay, again close to his sister.

"Aap." He says, pointing his finger at him. He points towards himself and he nods.

"Haan, aap. Aap mere aur meri behen ke haath dho ke peechhe kyoon pad gaye ho? Aapko pata nahi, kisi ko tang karna bad manners hain. Aapko manners nahi kya?" He scolds him. Shivika tries to stop him.

"Bhai, aap unhe mat daantiye..." She speaks in a low tone.

"Tum inhe kyoon defend kar rahi ho?" Ansh asked angrily.

"Kyoonki yeh humare papa hain." Shivika states. Ansh's mouth formed a wide 'O', from what he just listened. Shivaay, too, was taken aback.

"Tum pagal ho gayi ho. You've gone mad. Ghar chalo, abhi." He grabs her hand runs homes. She struggles to match his pace and falls. Shivaay wanted to help but Ansh helped her to her feet and walked away.

"MUMMA!!!" he screamed on top of his voice. Shivika shuts her ears. Anika comes to the living room.

"Kya hua? Pura ghar sar pe kyoon utha rahe ho?" Anika asks.

"Aapko pata hain, Shivu park main keh rahi thi ki woh kanji aankhon wale uncle humare papa hain." He says disbelievingly. Anika looks at him as if everything was normal.

"Haan, sahi toh keh rahi hain" She says.

"Aapne mujhe kyoon nahi bataya?" he asks.

"Jab maine tumhe batane ki koshish ki tum sone chale gaye aur kaha tumhe nahi milna unse." Anika tells him.

"Mumma, unka naam kya hain?" Ansh asks her.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi." She tells him.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi? Yaani S...S...O?" He says, counting each letter on his fingers. Anika picks him, makes him sit on her lap and nods.

"Haan; SSO, Tadibaaz, Bagad Billa; woh yeh sab hain." Anika says with irritation.

"Aapka favourite kaunsa tha?" Shivika asks.

"Waise toh Sahil mamu aur main unhe Bagad Billa ya SSO hi bolte they, likin meri favorite hain...Billuji." Anika says reminiscing her calling him 'Billu' and her 'Billu ki shaadi hogi' dance. Ansh grins at her.

"Itne nicknames. Matlab aap papa se bahot pyaar karti thi?" He asks. Her expression changes to a sad one.

"Haan...bahot pyaar...itna jitna kabhi kisi ko nahi kiya...likin shayad mere hi pyaar main koi kami reh gayi thi...isliye..." Anika says in her choky voice and starts crying. Ansh wipes her tears and cups her face.

"Mumma, aap toh itne strong ho. Aap toh kabhi nahi rote. Kya aap papa ki wajah se to rahi ho? Agar aap papa ki wajah se ro rahe ho toh main unhe bahot daatunga. I hate it jab koi meri mumma aur behen ko rulaye." He says protectively. Aniks hugs him and Shivika.

"Chalo, doodh peeyo aur so jao. Bahot thak gaye hoge na?" She says. She goes to the kitchen and brings to cups of chocolate flavoured milk. They drink their milk in one go and go to bed.

Shivaay, too, went back home and crashed on the bed. As he closed his eyes, he remembered Shivika telling Ansh that he is their dad. He wakes up with a jerk and holds his head.

"Aisa kaise ho sakta hain?... Likin, shayad us raat..." Shivaay speaks to himself then reminiscences the night before his wedding.

*****

Precap: Flashback: O-bros and Anika get heavily drunk.
ShivIka act funny.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें