Epilogue part 1

20 years later

Entire Oberoi Mansion was on it's toes. Trucks full of fresh flowers were guided to to the front yard where a seating area was being set up. Anika was on her phone, bashing someone.

"Maine ek baar keh diya na. Purple Orchids matlab purple Orchids. Yeh roses ya tulips laaye toh dekh lena..." She warned the florist befor disconnecting the call angrily.

"Yeh Shivika bhi alag item hain, sirf purple Orchids hi kyoon chahiye?" Anika angrily asked Shivaay, who was putting on his Sherwani.

"Come on, Anika. Tum doosro ki weddings par itna time aur energy use karti ho. Aur yeh toh..." Shivaay scolds her but is cut in between.

"Meri apni beti ka function hain, mujhe pata hain." She said and looked disbelievingly at the picture wall. She went and caressed one of Shivika's picture from when she was 7.

"Waqt kitni jaldi beet gaya, pata hi nahi chala. Aaj humari Shivu ki Mehndi hain Shivaay, Mehndi." She said excitedly while Shivaay just pasted a fake smile. She furrowed her brows and went up to him.

"Kya baat hain? Aapka chehra utar kyoon gaya?" She asked.

"Shivu...abhi bahot chhoti nahi hain?" he asked making Anika's jaw drop to the floor.

"27 saal ki toh ho gayi hain. Ab kya humari umar pe shaadi karegi?" She said in a sarcastic tone but knew this was not the reason of his concern.

"Aap yahi soch rahe hain na ki Vihaan Shivu ko khush rakhega ya nahi?" She said to which he nodded in approval.

"Toh itna mat sochiye. Uska pura bio-data toh mujhe bhi yaad ho gaya hain." She said and cleared her throat. "Vihaan Singhania, son of Mr and Mrs Aditya Singhania. Age 27. Studied from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, which is Shivika's collage. Dono batchmates they, usi beech friendship aur dheere-dheere yeh feelings jo kaafi serious ho gayi. All records clean. Singhania Enterprises main Head of Marketing Department. Family members are Mr Aditya Singhania, unki wife, Mrs Sneha Aditya Singhania aur unki ek 21 years ki beti, Anusha Singhania, jo National Institute of Fasion Technology, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai main padti hain." She told him that every bit of information that she heard since the day Shivika and Vihaan announced their wish to get married. Shivaay smiled and she helped him button his Sherwani properly.

(Anika's outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Anika's outfit)

(Anika's outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें