Chapter 6

A/N: Hey everyone 👋
We tried to make this chapter a long one.
Please let us know if you liked it 😊

Shivaay clasped his mouth as realisation struck him. Those eyes, that language, that tadi. They were indeed his kids. His and Anika’s kids. Their Ansh and Shivika. He soon realised Anika had hidden them from 7 years. He grabbed is car keys and went downstairs. It was about 5am in the morning so Rudra was doing his workout. He sees Shivaay going somewhere.

“Bhaiya itni subah kahan jaa rahe hain? Jaa rahe honge kisi kaam se. Main bhi jogging pe chalta hoon.” He says to himself. He goes behind Shivaay car and sees it going to a place he never seen or heard before so he keeps following him. Shivaay stops at Anika’s house and starts honking loudly. Rudra hides behind a tree. Ansh, who was sleeping, gets disturbed and throws a pillow at the window.

“Kaun hain? Sone do na.” he croons. The honking continues so Anika decides to deal with that person herself. She rolls up her sleeves, opens the and starts scolding Shivaay, not seeing its him.

“Kya subah-subah aasmaan toot pada hain jo itna shor macha rahe ho?” She says rubbing her eyes. Shivaay roughly grabs her and pins her to the wall. She gets shocked with this sudden action.

“Aap…aap yahan…kya…kya kar rahe hain?” She asked.

“Anika, main bahot pyaar se pooch raha hoon, kya Ansh aur Shivika humare bacche hain?” He asked.

“Woh sirf mere bacche hain.” She said sternly. Shivaay grabbed her wrist and held it behind her back.

“Phir pooch raha hoon, kya…woh…humare bacche hain?” He asked again.

“Maine ek baar kaha na, woh…sirf…mere bacche hain.” She said. Shivaay twisted her hand which he was holding behind her back. She winced in pain.

“Shivaay…chhodiye…mujhe...dard…ho raha hain.” She said, trying to free her hand. He grabbed her face with his free hand, forcing her gaze to meet his.

“Dard, huh? Hona chahiye. YEH DARD US DARD KE MUQABLE KUCH NAHI HAIN JO TUMNE MUJHE DIYA HAIN.” He yelled.

“Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhse itna bada sach chupane ki? Tumne Ansh aur Shivika ke baare nahi socha? Tumne unhe unke baap se door rakha and I won’t forgive you for this.” He says. Anika was too numb to react so she just kept looking in his eyes, which were filled with anger.

“Mumma?” Shivika spoke softly. She came to porch area with Ansh holding her hand protectively. Shivika was too shocked to see Shivaay’s aggressive behaviour and hugged her doll tightly. Anika freed her wrist, ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Shivika started crying.

“Ro mat beta. Mumma hain na.” She said, caressing her back. Shivaay felt guilty for his behaviour.

“Shivika, I’m…” He tries to speak but Ansh stops him.

“Please…aap…meri mom aur behen ko akela chhod djiye. Main aapke haath jodta hoon, please leave us alone.” He pleads, joining his hands infront of him. Shivaay feels very bad and tries to come closer but he steps back. Anika takes him and Shivika inside.

“An…Anika…” before he could complete, she slams the door on his face.

“Jab tak tum meri baat nahi sunogi main yahan se nahi jaaoonga.” He says, sitting on the bonnet of his car. It was almost noon and Shivaay was still waiting for her to come out. Rudra was still hiding behind the tree. Anika comes out with the children, who were carrying grocery bags. She sees him and sighs.

“Anika, meri baat suno…” He tries to speak but stops him.

“Baat karne keliye bacha kya hain?” She says with a heavy heart.

“Likin, bacche…” he again tries to speak and she again stops him.

“Unhe maine aapke baare main bataya tha.” She tells him and he gets shocked.

“Yakeen nahi toh unse hi pooch lijiye.” She gestures them to come there.

“Ansh, Shivu; kya maine tum dono papa ke bare main nahi bataya tha?” She asks. They nod in disagreement.

“Nahi mumma, aapne bataya tha.” Ansh says.

“Aur humne kaha tha ki humme papa se nahi milna.” Shivika adds. Shivaay gets shocked.

“Bas? Hogayi tasalli? Ab hum jaayein?” Anika says. Shivaay just drops his gaze. Anika takes them and goes from there. Shivaay stumbles with shock and Rudra runs to support him.

“Bhaiya! Aaram se.” he makes him sit on the steps and goes to bring some water. Shivaay put his hand in his hair as tears started forming in his eyes. Rudra came and saw his distraught state. He hugged him.

“Sab theek ho jayega bhaiya. Bhabhi wapas aayengi.” Rudra said, though he had less hope himself.

“Pakka na? Woh mujhe, hume, ek second chance degi?” Shivaay asks and he nods.

“Bhaiya aap ghar jayiye. Aapne subhah se kuch khaya bhi nahi nahi hain.” Rudra tells him.

“Likin Ansh…aur Shivika…?” Shivaay asks but Rudra forcefully makes him sit in the car.

“Aap ghar jayiye. Yahan main sambhal loonga.” He tells him. Shivaay looks at him hopefully before leaving

*****

Precap: Rudra bonds with Ansh and Shivika.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें