Chapter 1

Wedding preparations were on full swing in Oberoi Mansion. Pinky was chasing every servant, making sure everything was perfect. And why not, after all her Shivaay was getting married…to Tia.

“Preparations toh saari perfects hain, likin humare dulhe raja kahan hain?” she asks, excitedly.

“Main yahin hoon, mom.”
Shivaay comes from the stairs, clearly disinterested. Pinky cups his face and smiles.

“Hai, mera chhota sa Shivaay aaj kitna bada ho gaya. Ab jaldi-jaldi mandap pe chal. Apni dulhania ko kitna waits karayega?”

She drags him to the mandap and he sits there with Tia. Anika, who was standing at a distance, recollects sitting with Shivaay on the mandap.

“Yeh kya ho raha hain mujhe” she thought to herself.

With each rasm they performed, she recollected performing the same with Shivaay. He was about to fill her maang with Sindoor when Dushyant, or Robin for the Oberois, comes running.

“Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti.” He says.

“ROBIN!” Tia shrieks.

She, forgetting everything, goes and hugs him.

“Robin tum aa gaye, tum sach main aa gaye. I missed you so much. Mujhe pata tha tum wapas aaoge. I love you so much Robin.”

Everyone gets shocked. Tia realises that she had just spilled her secret. Anika, on the other hand, faints.

“Bhabhi!” Rudra screams.

Shivaay, leaving his so-called wedding, rushes to Anika’s side and carries her to his room. Anika remembers everything; from meeting Shivaay for the first time, arranging his marriage with Tia, him forcing her to marry her, she confessing her love and, lastly, his decision of marrying Tia. She wakes up with a jerk and starts scanning through her closet. Shivaay comes in stops her.

“Anika, kya kar rahi ho tum.”

“Mera gift kahan hain?”

“Kaunsa gift?” he asks, not being able to remember.

“Wohi. Jo aapne mujhe humari Pagh Phere ki rasm par diya tha. Divorce papers.”

Shivaay gets shocked.

“Tumhe…tumhe yaad aa gaya.”

“Haan, sab. Kaise aapne mujhse jabardasti shaadi ki, kitni baar meri beizzati ki aur fir us 2 rupees cheepri Tia se shaadi ki. Main tang aa chuki hoon. Main yeh kissa ek baar main khattam karna chahti hoon.” She says while finding the papers.

“Anika, listen to me…” he tries to speak but she takes out the papers and slams them on his face.

“Ab, aap mere kuch nahi lagte. Humara. Rishta. Khattam.” She says with moist eyes. She was about to leave but Shivaay holds her hand. She removes it and gives him an angry glare.

“Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi, Get. Lost” she runs from his room while he stands dumbstruck.
Rudra tries to stop her, but in vain. Shivaay stumbled as he felt life leaving his body. His Anika was leaving him, and that to because of him. At night, Anika decides to forget everything and start a new life in another city. Shivaay, on the other hand, was busy finding out about the relation between Tia and Dushyant/Robin. By the time the case got closed, he got to know Anika left the city and he went back to his workaholic mode.

*****

Precap: 7 years later

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें