Chapter 18

Next morning, Shivaay wakes up and finds Anika's side of bed empty.

"Kamaal hain, yeh female Kumbhkaran itni jaldi kaise uth gayi?" he speaks to himself.

Ansh and Shivika were still asleep, cuddling with blanket. He adoared his 'sleeping cuties' and went to freshen up. He was reading the newspaper and drinking his all time favourite, espresso when Anika comes there with his medicines.

Shivaay liked her new look; a short, red kurti with white patiala pants, her Chameli and her hair tied in a messy bun.

"Shivaay

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Shivaay..." She says and gives him his medicines with water. He smiles to himself as he got such a loving and caring wife and takes his medicines. Anika takes the glass and sees the children still sleeping.

"Yeh ab-tak nahi uthe?" Anika asked him to which he nodded in disapproval. She goes out and comes back with a jug of water. Ansh rubbed his eyes and saw Anika with the jug.

"SHIVU UTHO!." He screamed and they both jumped out of the bed before Anika would throw water on them.

"Tum logo ki good morning thodi jaldi ho gayi, nahi?" Anika asked sarcastically.

"Haan, good morning Mumma." They said in unison​, trying to hide the fear of getting drenched by Anika.

"Hmmm. Ab, agar aadhe ghante main tayaar hokar neeche nahi aaye, toh bina naashte ke school jaana." Anika said sternly, making them run towards their room. She was about to leave but Shivaay locked the door.

"Shivaay, kya kar rahe aap?" She asked him as her drew the curtains. He looked around then took Anika's hand and pulled her to the centre of the room.

"Kya khichdi pak rahi hain aapke dimaag main?" Anika asked him, confused with his behaviour.

"Kehte hain, 'Third time's the charm.' Check kar raha hoon sach hain ya nahi." He said scanning her her top to bottom. Her short kurti and patiala were highlighting her curves so well that it was nearly impossible for him to control himself. But, thanks to his gunshot wound, he had no other option.

"Hein? Aap kya bol rahe hain, mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha." Anika said as her she was in total confusion.

"Samjho mat, bas mehsoos karo. " He said, intertwining his fingers with hers. She took a sharp breath as he leaned closer to her face.

He removed the pin from her hair, making them fall softly behind her back. He gathered them on one side and kissed her bare neck. She hissed in pleasure. He encircled his arms around her waist while she encircled hers around his neck. Shivaay places his lips on hers. He was trying to be gentle but she was aggressive, hungrily nibbling on his lower lip.

"Bagad bille ki jangli billi." He said in between the kiss. Anika pulled his face closer and continued to kiss him. He parted her lips a bit with his to deepen the kiss. Her hand travelled from his neck to his chest while his travelled to her neck. He tried to enter her mouth but she resisted as the inner walls of her cheeks were still sore due to Pinky's slap. Shivaay noiced this but didn't pay much heed and continued his sweet torture. They finally broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen and were panting heavily. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeh hui na good moring." He said and pecked her lips lightly.

"Tayaar hokar neeche aa jaayiye, Billuji." Anika said and went out, tying her hair back while Shivaay caressed his lips and blushed a little.

*****

Precap: Anika in Shivaay's kitchen.
Someone very close to the Oberois returns. Any guesses? (No TiLana or Daksh)

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें