Chapter 12

A/N: Please imagine this song playing in the background🎵. (Sorry, forgot to add it before😔)

"SHIVAAY!" She shrieked. With one hand, she patted his cheeks to keep him conscious and with other, comforted Ansh and Shivika. Rudra arrived with the ambulance and they transferred Shivaay on the stretcher and Ansh on the wheelchair. Anika clasped on to Shivaay's hand while Shivika held Ansh's, who wincing in pain due to his wound. As soon as they reach the hospital, Shivaay, Ansh and Shivika are taken into the examination room. Anika watched them being taken away as her hand separated from Shivaay's. She sank into a nearby chair while Rudra completed the formalities and informed the Oberoi family. He went and sat beside Anika. Her face showed no emotions. She was too traumatised with whatever happened within the span of two days. Rudra hugged her from her shoulders as tears started flowing from her.

"Bhabhi, please mat roiye. Aap kamzor nahi pad sakta. Bhaiya, Ansh, Shivika; unhe aapke zaroorat hain." He said with moist eyes. She nodded and wiped her tears. The nurse comes out with Ansh and Shivika. They go and hug Rudra and Anika.

"Mrs Oberoi?" the nurse asked.

"Jee?" Anika replied.

"Ansh ko stitches ki zaroorat nahi hain, dressing kar di hain. Baaki kuch serious injuries nahi hain. Bas yahan-wahan scratches hain. Yeh medicines inhe de dijiyega." She says and hands her the prescription.

"Sister, Shivaay..." before Anika could complete, the nurse leaves from there. Rudra keeps an assuring hand on her shoulder and signals her tend to the children. Anika gets and feeds them their medicines but Shivika resists.

"Nahi mumma. Yeh kadwi hain." She whines.

"Shivu, zid mat karo. Dawai nahi peeyogi toh theek kaise hogi?" Anika tries to explain to her. Shivika makes faces but drinks it anyways. Oberoi family also reach the hospital.

"Shivaay! Rudra mera Shivaay kahan hain? Kaisa hain woh?" Pinky asks Rudra, shaking him from the shoulder. The doctor comes out from the I.C.U.

"Doctor sahab, mera Shivaay kaisa hain?" She asks in a shaky tone.

"Bullet nikaalne ke liye surgery karni hogi. Baaki injuries ke baare main M.R.I. ke baad hi pata chalega." The doctor states. Everyone gets shocked, Pinky most of all. She sank into a nearby chair while Janvi tried to console her.

"Pinky, sambhalo apne aap ko." Janvi said, holding her from her shoulder.

"Yeh sab us manhoos Anika ki wajah se ho raha hain. Aaj uski wajah se mera Shivaay doosri baar zindagi aur maut ke beech phans gaya hain. Nahi, ab bas bahot ho gaya. Aaj main uska kissa hi khattam kar doongi." She said, jerking Janvi's hand away.

Anika was stroking Ansh and Shivika's hair, who had slept due to tiredness and side effect of their medicines. Pinky roughly grabbed her and landed a tight slap on her cheek. The intensity was so hard that the corner of her lips stared bleeding. She pulled her back up and unceremoniously grabbed her arm. Anika was in deep pain but kept quite as Ansh and Shivika would be disturbed.

"Tu jabse mere bete ki zindagi main aayi, tabse usse itni buri kismet ka saamna karna pad raha hain. Tu jab chali gayi thi sab theek tha likin tu wapas aa gayi apne saath manhoosiyat leke. Aur yeh kiske bacche mere Shivaay par thop rahi hain?" Pinky said immorally. Anika gave her tough glances. Till her it was fine but she could not tolerate anyone calling her kids by wrong names. But Pinky was thick skinned and gave her another tight slap.

"Aankhein neechi rakha kar, utni hi jitni teri aukaat hain." She said gritting her teeth. "Tujhe zinda chhod kar theek nahi kiya. Tu nahi hoti toh aaj mera beta doosri baar maut se nahi lad raha hota. Likin jo kaam adhoora reh gaya tha, usse aaj pura kar deti hoon. Tera kissa aaj hi khattam kar deti hoon." She said and grabbed Anika from the throat. Anika tried to break free but Pinky's grip kept on getting tighter. Ansh and Shivika woke up but were too scared seeing Anika being throttled by Pinky to react. Anika closed her eyes, feeling life leaving her body but Rudra came just in time.

"CHHOTI MAA, BHABHI KO CHHODIYE." Rudra shrieked. As Pinky left Anika's throat, she collapsed to the floor, panting heavily. Ansh ran up to her while Shivika brought a glass of water and carefully fed it to her. Just then, the doctor came out from the operation theatre and removed his mask, looking distressed.

"Doctor, is everything okay?" Om managed to ask.

"Humne bullet nikaal toh di magar...blood loss kaafi ho chuka tha." The doctor said. As soon as she heard the word 'tha', she gathered all her strength, and Rudra for support, pushed aside everyone and stood in front of the doctor, all expressions vanished from her face.

"Tha? Kya matlab 'tha'? Shivaay..." Anika spoke but before she could complete...

"I'm sorry..."

*****
A/N: Guys please don't kill me after this chapter 🙏🙏🙏

Precap: Anika breaks down terribly.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें