Chapter 13

"I'm sorry..." the doctor replied. Everyone got shocked, but it would have been an understatement for Anika. Though she was holding Rudra for support, she fell to the floor, unable to bear the trauma.

"N...n...nahi ai...ai...aisa nahi ho...ho sak...ta..." she said in her shaky voice, her breathe going very erratically.

Rudra held her hand and said, "Bhabhi, sambhaliye apne aapko." Though he said it, he clearly knew she couldn't.

"Shi...shivaay n...na...nahi j...jaa sa...sakte. Shi...shi...shivaay...SHIVAAY!" Anika stuttered and screamed, before finally breaking down. Ansh and Shivika saw her crying so the quickly sneaked into the ICU. Ansh shook Shivaay's body but got no response.

"Papa, please uth jaayiye." Ansh pleaded with moist eyes. Shivika held Shivaay's hand and a single teardrop left her eye, landing on the back of his palm. At that moment, she felt a light squeeze in her hand.

"Papa. MUMMA! Jaldi aayiye." Shivika called out to her. Anika got to her feet and went inside. Shivaay slowly moved his fingers. She sat beside him and toucheded his cheeks. He opend his eyes a little and saw her.

"Anika..." he said under his breath. Anika smiled and called the doctor. He came with the nurses and told Anika to wait outside. OmRu looked at each other hopefully while Pinky was still shooting daggers at Anika and her children. Anika sensed it and held them close to her. The doctor came out after sometime.

"He's out of danger. MRI reports bhi clear hain. Abhi unhe sedative diya gaya hain likin kal subah tak hosh aa jayega." He said with a smile. Everyone sighed in relief.

"Dekha, papa meri baat kabhi taalte." Ansh stated proudly to which Shivika pursed her lips. Pinky was approaching Anika so she quickly sent the children to Rudra.

"Nikal jaa mere bete ki zindagi se. Agar khud nahi chal sakti toh tujhe aur tere baccho ko dhakke maar ke bhi nikalwa sakti hoon." Pinky lashed out on her.

"Zaroorat nahi padegi." Anika said and held Ansh's and Shivika's hand. She was about to leave but Rudra held her hand and stood in front of her.

"Kahan jaa rahi aap Bhabhi?" Rudra questioned her.

"Ghar. Ansh aur Shivu ko aaram ki zaroorat hain." She said removing his hand. Though he knew Anika wasn't telling the complete truth, he had no reason to stop her. All he could do was wait till Shivaay was awake. At Anika's house, Ansh and Shivika were sitting on the sofa, swinging their legs impatiently. Anika came in with their milk.

"Tum dono soye kyoon nahi?" Anika asked.

"Hume papa ke pass jana hain." Shivika said softly.

Anika sighed deeply and said, "Doodh peelo pehle."

"Nahi. Hume papa ke pass jaana hain." Ansh demanded.

"KAHAN NA, DOODH PEEYO AUR SO JAO." Anika yelled at them. They get scared so they quickly drink their milk and run to their room. Anika sits on the floor and cries hugging her knees.

Next morning, in Shivaay's ward, Om had slept on the sofa while Rudra waited outside his ward till he gained consciousness. Shivaay slowly opended his eyes and got a flash of incidents from the previous nights.

"Anika!" he cried out and woke up with a jerk. He clutched his stomach tightly and let out a wince.

"Shivaay, kya kar rahe ho?" Om says and makes him lie down.

"Tum puri tarah se recover nahi hue ho. You need to rest." He adds

"Om; Anika, Ansh, Shivu...woh teeno kahan hain? Kaise hain?" Shivaay said worriedly. Rudra comes in.

Shivaay sees him and asks, "Rudra, Ani..."

"Theek hain." He spoke before he could complete. Shivaay sighed in relief.

"Likin woh teeno hain kahan? I wanna see them." Shivaay demanded. Silence prevailed over the room.

"Shivaay, woh...actually..." Om stammered.

"Chhoti ma ne unhe yahan se bhej diya." Rudra said.

"WHAT? Kab? Kyoon? Aur abhi woh kahan? Rudra, I wanna see them right now." Shivaay said, trying to get up from the bed. Pinky comes in and sees him awake.

"Oh My Mata, Shivaay! Kya kar raha hain? Leta reh." Pinky commanded.

"Mom, Anika kahan hain?" Shivaay asked.

"Us manhoosiyat ka naam mat le." Pinky said crossly.

"Mom, please. Aur mere bacche..." Shivaay said softly as his head was pounding due to the sedatives.

"Woh ladki tere bholepan ka fayeda uthana chahti thi. Maine usse teri zindagi pe aane nahi doongi..." Pinky said rudely but Shivaay stopped her.

"Mom, Anika hi meri zindagi hain." Shivaay stated leaving Pinky startled.

"Shi...Shivaay, yeh tu kya bol raha. U...Usne tujhe shayad black magics kar diya hain. Woh...woh un baccho ka uses karke tujhe fools banana chahti hain." Pinky said.

"Mom. Ek baat jaan lijiye, Anika meri zindagi toh mere bacche meri rooh hain. Aur duniya ki koi bhi taqat mujhe unse alag nahi kar sakti. Koi. Bhi. Nahi." Shivaay said looking directly in Pinky's eyes. She had never seen this side of Shivaay and was left flabbergasted. Rudra helped Shivaay walk till the car.

*****

A/N: Hey everyone 👋👋
This is a long chapter
You really thought I could kill Shivaay?
And about Pinky, don't worry. Uski bahot jald Oh My Mata hone wali hain.

Precap: Light-hearted family moments.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें