Chapter 15

"Bhabhi, yeh baccho bags kahan hain?" Rudra asked from their bedroom. Hearing his voice, they separated like like-poles of a magnet. Shivaay was angry as their moment got spoiled, again.

"It's okay, mil gaye." Rudra says and comes out.

"Rudra, Anika mera juice kitchen main bhool gayi so could you just..." he says, signalling him to get it. Anika looks towards him and, through signs, asks for an explaination to which he explains that he spoiled his moment so he sent him away. Anika chukcles and makes him sit on the sofa. Rudra gets the glass of juice and hands it to Shivaay.

"Yeh lijiye bhaiya. Waise bhi, kal se aapne sirf saline hi toh peeya hain. Muh ka taste better ho jaayega." Rudra says while Shivaay drinks his juice.

"Shivaay, ek baat poochhoon?" Anika asks and he nods in approval.

"Aap yeh itni saari drips ka dard kaise seh lete ho? Mujhe bas ek baar lagi thi; jab Ansh aur Shivu paida hue they. Baap rey! Ek toh pehle hi jaan nikal rahi aur woh jaise ghusaate hain..." Anika says but Rudra stops her and grits his teeth, as if he was getting the IV attached.

"...Mat poochho." Shivaay says and sighs. Ansh and Shivika come out with their bags.

"Hum ready hain." They say in unison.

"Tumlog car main baitho, main abhi aati hoon." Anika says and goes to the washroom. She washes her face and looks in the mirror. After seven years, she was going to face the Oberoi family, that too with her children! She came out, took her purse and suitcase and headed outside. Shivaay was about to sit but Ansh jumps in front of him.

"Papa, mujhe aapke saath baithna hain." He demands.

"Theek hain, main tumhe god main uthake baith jaata hoon." Shivaay suggests.

"Bilkul nahi." Anika and Shivika say in unison.

"Papa aapki chot theek nahi hui hain. Agar aap bhai ko pakad ke baithoge, toh aapko dard hoga. Aur agar aapko dard hoga toh mujhe bahot bura lagega." Shivika says with concern.

"Shivu bilkul theek keh rahi hain. Ek kaam kariye, aap peeche baccho ke saath baith jaayiye aur main aage baith jaati hoon." Anika suggests and how could Shivaay refuse. He takes the back seat while she takes the front (Dil front seat pe aa gaya aur dimaag backseat pe😁).

In the car, Ansh and Shivika were telling Shivaay about their likes and dislikes.

"Shivu, aapko makeup ke alaava aur kya pasand hain?" Shivaay asks.

"Mumma ki acting. Ek minute..." Shivika says and takes out a dupatta from her bag. She drapes it over one shoulder and ties it on the other side.

"Introducing...Anika." She said and grinned. Shivaay chuckled at her cute antics.

"Light, camera, action!" she says and clears her throat.

"Shivu stamp paper pe likhwa lo, mujhse zyaada khidki-tod aloo-puri pure Dehradun main koi nahi bana sakta." She said impersonating Anika, who was now used to her drama.

"Jaldi chalo. Agar late ho gaye toh paidal school jaana kyoonki tum dono ko lene koi helicopter-shelicopter nahi aane wala." She continues while Shivaay was giving a hopeless glare to Anika.

"Anika, It's. A. Chopper." He stated, correcting her for the millionth time.

"Aur mera favourite; In dono abhi 'good morning' karti hoon..." She says, acting to pour water in a glass and then throwing it at someone.

"Agar morning good ho gayi ho toh jaakar ready ho jao. Ho gaya." She says and pats her shoulders. Shivaay looked at Anika and widened his eyes.

"Tum kabhi nahi badlogi na, Panika." He said in a teasing manner.

"Mera naam mat bigaadiye, Billuji." She teased back.

"Anika, mujhe...woh...woh...mat bolo." He commanded but she was in no mood to listen.

"Billu. Nahi-nahi, ab toh yeh suniye. Billu ki shaadi ho gi. Billu ka sehra sajega. Billu ghodi chadega. Billu dulha banega. Billu. Billu. Billu. Billu." She sang her signature song while Rudra did little dance moves along with Ansh, who didn't know what song was about but was enjoying it.

"Just...Stop it." Shivaay and Shivika said in chorus.

"Mumma aapki baat kar rahi thi?" Shivika asked Shivaay.

"Haan. Kyoon tumhe bhi Anika Billu bulati hain?" Shivaay asked.

"Mumma nahi, Mumma ka chamcha." She says pointing towards Ansh.

"Main chamcha nahi hoon, Billi." Ansh states and teases her.

"Toh main bhi Billi nahi hoon, chamche." Shivika argues, teasing him back. Their bickering continues till they reached Oberoi mansion. Shivika looks out of the window and gets startled.

"Kya hua, ruk kyoon gayi?" Ansh asks and she signalled him to look outside. He looked from the window and his eyes poped-out. Rudra halted the car, got down and opened the door for them.

"Welcome to Oberoi Mansion." He says courteously. They get down and look around.

"Chachu, yeh aapka ghar hain?" Shivika asked and Rudra nodded in approval.

"Yeh toh humare school se bhi bada hain. Yahan pe toh aaram se football khel sakte hain." Ansh exclaimed. Shivaay smiled but then noticed that Anika was hesitant to come out.

"Rudra, tum inhe poolside kyoon nahi dikhate?" He suggests.

"Aapke ghar main pool bhi hain?" Ansh asked.

"Haan. Chalo tum dono ko dikhata hoon." Rudra says and takes them away. As they leave, Shivaay opens the car-door and pulls out Anika.

"Anika, is everything alright?" he asked holding her from her shoulders to wich she nodded in disapproval.

"Shivaay, mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Saat saal bahot lamba samay hota hain ghar se door rehne ke liye. Main Om, Prinku, Dadi; in sabko ka kaise saamna kar paaoongi? Agar...agar uncle-aunty ne hume accept nahi kiya, toh?" Anika said with uncertainty. Shivaay hugged her and caressed her back.

"Tum yeh stupid baatein kyoon kar rahi ho? Tumhe mujhpe bharosa nahi hain?" He asks her.

"Aap par toh mujhe khudse zyaada bharosa hain." She replies.

"Then I promise you, main sab theek kar doonga, okay." He says cupping her face. He goes towards the main door and she follows him.

*****

Precap: Shivaay stands by Anika in front of Pinky. Rudra introduces Ansh and Shivika to rest of the family members.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें