Chapter 5

Flashback

OmRu were very sad as Shivaay was committing the BIGGEST blunder of his life. Marrying Lady Baba!

"O, hum bhaiya ko aise qurbaan hote hue nahi dekh sakte." Rudra says, keeping his head on Om's shoulder.

"Shivaay kehta woh sab theek kar dega. Filhaal, hum uspar bharosa karne ke alava kuch kar bhi nahi sakte." Om replies. Rudra gets annoyed and, while standing up, steps on Om's foot.

"AH! Dumbbell Oberoi ka dumbbell jaisa pair." Om winces but Rudra had already gone to the kitchen. He comes back with two bottles of fruit punch and, on his way, sees Anika sitting by the poolside.

"Bhabhi aap yahan kya kar rahe ho?" he asks.

"Ab main tumhari bhabhi nahi, Tia hain." She says in a barely audible voice. Rudra doesn't hear and comes a little closer.

"Chaliye, mere room O, bhaiya, aap aur main fruit punch peete hain." He says, pulling her to her feet but she refuses so he leaves her.

"Okay-okay. Aap yahin baithiye aur...fruit punch pijiye." He keeps a bottle there and leaves. In his room, he pours half of the bottle for Shivaay and splits the other half for Om and himself. They clink their glasses and drink. Rudra smirks at Shivaay as he had spiked the punch, even the one which Anika had. After about half an hour, the O-bros were highly intoxicated. As OmRu had consumed less punch than Shivaay, they could hold back their tongue. Sadly, it wasn't the same for Shivaay.

"OBEROI MANSION WALO. Ab...main woh karna chahta...hoon jo Majh...Majhnu ne Lai...Laila ke liye...kiya tha, Ro...Romeo ne Ju...Ju...Juliette ke liye...kiya tha, SUICIDE! SUICIDE GHAR WALO, SUICIDE!" Shivaay screams in his shaky voice while standing on the bed. He loses his balance but OmRu catch him.

"Bhaiya, aap suicide kyoon karna chahte ho?" Rudra asks. He was hugging a pillow to control himself. Shivaay hits his head and sits on the floor next to him.

"Lady Baba se shaadi karne se achha main...main...main gajar ke halwe main zeher daal ke kha ke marr jaoon." He says.

"'Gajar ke halwe main zeher'? Yeh idea toh..." Om says but Shivaay cuts him.

"Meri pyaari si Panika ka hain." Shivaay says, hugging a pillow, thinking it to be Anika. Rudra takes the pillow from him.

"Bhaiya, yeh pillow mujh jaise logon ke liye hain. LONELY. Aapki Anika toh bagal wale room hain." Rudra says.

"Anika yahan, mere pass kyoon nahi hain? Main uske pass jaata hoon." He says and manages to get up with great difficulty. OmRu fall asleep as he leaves. He goes to his room and sees Anika holding her head and howling.

"HEY BHAGVAAN, MERE TOH ITNA LIFE KHARAAB HOGAYA HAIN...ITNA LIFE KHARAB HOGAYA HAIN. AHAAANHAANHAANHAANAHAAANHAANHAANHAAN!!! Punch...Punch kahan hain?" She gulps down the entire bottle (well, whatever was left in it.) and puts down with a thud! Shivaay gets shaken seeing her this side. Anika sees him and grins.

"Anika, tu..tumne pee hain kya?"

"Main? Main sharaab-waraab nahi peeti. Main Anika hoon. Khidkitod Anika!"

She tries to get up but stumbles. Shivaay tries to help her but he loses his balance and falls on the bed, pulling Anika along. He was lying on the bed with Anika on top of him. Though intoxicated, they felt they belonged where they were. Together.

"Shivaay, main na...aapse... bahot pyaar karti hoon." Anika blurts.

"Main bhi tumse bahot pyaar karta hoon. Tumse bhi zyaada." He says and kisses her cheek.

"Pyaar karte hain, toh us cheepri se shaadi kyoon kar rahe hain?" Anika questions him.

"Uski extra cheepri maa ki wajah se." he replies.

"Un dono cheepriyon ko chhodiye. Aap mujhse pyaar karte hain aur aap mere hain." Anika says and wraps her arms around his neck.

"Aur tum meri ho. Sirf meri." Shivaay leaned in and kissed her with Anika pulling him closer. They consumated their marriage.

Flashback Ends

*****
Precap: Shivaay confronts Anika.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें