Epilogue part 3

A/N: This is the longest part I've ever written *phew😌*

Shivaay, Anika and Ansh ran to her room and Shivaay banged the door.

“Shivu? Are you alright? Say something.” He said while trying to open the door. Shivika opened the door and the three fell inside, on top of each other. Shivika helped them get up.

“Oh my God! Aap log theek toh ho na?” She asked and they nodded in approval.

“Hum theek hain likin kya tum theek ho?” Shivaay asked.

“Haan. Mujhe kya hoga?” She said normally.

“Toh us message ka kya matlab tha?” Anika asked.

“Oh, woh. Woh bas aapko thoda ‘Family time’ enjoy karne ke liye bulaya tha.” She said and received death glares from them.

“Tumne itni raat ko hume family time manane bulaya hain? Tumhe nahi sona toh theek hain likin hume darana zaroori tha?” Shivaay bursts out her and she gets very sad.

“Aapko pata hain kal kya hain?” She asked with misty eyes.

“Obviously moti. Kal teri shaadi hain. Aur phir yeh poora room mera.” Ansh said.
“Aur poora room aapka isliye kyoonki kal main is ghar ko chhod ke chali jaaoongi. Kal meri vidai ho jayegi aur agar main apni aakhri raat as Ms Shivika Singh Oberoi apni parents aur bhai ke saath bitana chahun, toh mujhe daant padti hain. Wow! How amazing!” Shivika said amd clapped her hands sarcastically.

It now hit them why she had called them that late at night. She wanted to be with her own family before she would join someone else’s. By this time, she was sitting on the bed and wiping the tears which formed in her eyes. Tears formed in Shivaay’s eyes as well. Shivika sensed this and looked at him. She ran up to him and cupped his face as tears stared flowing from his eyes.

“Kya hua papa?” She asked worriedly. Shivaay caressed her mehndi coverd hands, especially the place where Vihaan’s name was encrypted.

“You know, Shivu. Mujhe ek reason ki wajah se beti nahi chahiye thi.” He said leaving all the three shocked.

“Woh isliye... kyoonki... ek din... uske haath pe uske pati ke naam ke mehndi lagegi. Uske naam main baap ka naam hata ke pati naam jod diya jayega. Aur…woh apne papa ko…chhod ke…chali…jayegi. Meri Shivu…kal… chali…jayegi.” He sobbed. Shivika could see him in such vulnerable state. She, too, started crying and hugged him tightly. Ansh stepped forward but Anika held him back.

“Papa, please don’t cry. I’m so sorry.” She said in between her sobs. Shivaay broke the hug and cupped her face.

“Nahi, Shivu. In fact, I’m sorry. Mujhe tumse aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi.” He said wiping her tears with his thumb.

“Waise papa, aap bahot lucky ho. Hum roz toh milenge hi, boss.” Shivika said and hugged him again. Ansh and Anika, too, joined them.

“Okay, senti hone ka time nahi hain. Jo plan maine banaya tha woh execute bhi karna hain.” She said jumped on the bed.

“So, what’s the plan, Ms Oberoi?” Shivaay asked he sat beside her.

“Popcorn and Maggii with Kuch Kuch Hota Hain.” Shivika stated while Ansh face-palmed himself.

“Tu woh ek movie kitni baar dekhegi?” Ansh asked.

“Utni hi jitni baar maine aapke saath football khela hain.” Shivika replied and played the movie. By the end, she had slept on Anika’s shouder. Anika placed her head on a pillow and caressed her hair. Shivaay kissed her forehead and they went to their room. The next morning, Shivika woke up to her favourite thing…

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें