Chapter 11

Meanwhile, at the police station, they had tracked the location of the phone from which Shivika had called. The commissioner informed Shivaay about the same.

"Location Mumbai-Pune expressway se ek bypass, jo jungle ki taraf jaata hain, wahan se thoda aage ek purani laboratory pe trace hui hain." The commissioner informs Shivaay.

"Toh hum yahan kyoon hain? Hume abhi wahan jaana chahiye." Shivaay says impatiently.

"Mr Oberoi, hume team ready karni hain. Uske bina hum nahi jaa sakta." The commissioner says to which Shivaay loses his cool.

"DO YOU EVEN REALISE KI JO EK-EK SECOND HUM WASTE KAR RAHE HAIN, MERE BACCHE UTNE HI UNSAFE HO RAHE HAIN." He yells, banging the table angrily as he stands.

"Mr Oberoi, main aapki halat samajh sakta hoon. Likin bina protocol follow kiye, hum kuch nahi kar sakte. Excuse me." He explains him and leaves. As he leaves, Shivaay takes the copy of location and feeds it in his GPS. He takes his car and follows the directions. He reaches the location but there was no sign of his children. He was about to leave but what he saw left he shocked. Shivika's hairband was lying near the entrance. He was now convinced that she was nearby but he was also scared as there no sign of Ansh. Putting aside all his thoughts, he opened the gate and went inside.

"Ansh. Shivika." He called out. Shivika heard his voice.

"Papa. Bhai, papa ki awaaz. Woh aa gaye!" She said clapping her hands in excitement. Ansh ran towards the door and found it open.

"Yeh khula tha?" they said in disbelief.

"Humne faltu main itna circus kiya." Shivika whined.

"Arey, yeh sab chhodo aur bhaago." Ansh said grabbing her hand sprinting from there.

"Papa!" they squealed as they saw Shivaay.

"Ansh..." Shivaay said delightedly, seeing them safe but before he could come closer, Svetlana emerges in between.

"Areyrere, itni kya jaldi hain?" She says, then takes out her loaded revolver and keeps it on Shivika's head, grabbing her with her other hand.

"Don't you touch her." He warns her.

"Main nahi, likin meri revolver toh chho sakti hain." She says, pressing the revolver against Shivika's cheek.

"Svetlana, what do you want?" Shivaay asks angrily.

"Tumne mere bane banaye plan ke beech taang ardai aur toh aur mujhse mera 'Mrs Oberoi' title bhi chheen liya. Isi liye, ab main tumhare junior Oberois chheen loongi." She said holding Shivika's cheeks.

"I said leave her." Shivaay charges at her but she turns revolver towards him and shoots him in the stomach.

"AAAHHH!" he screamed as he fell to his knees.

"PAPA!" Shivika screams and bites Svetlana's hand with all her might.

"AH!" She shrieked and jerked her hands, sending the revolver in Ansh's direction. He kicks the it, sending it further down the corridor.

"HOW DARE YOU?" Svetlana screams. She takes out a knifes and slashes it towards Shivika but Ansh comes in front of her, getting a cut along his arm.

"AAHH!" He winced.

"ANSH!" Shivaay shrieked. Gathering all his strength, he charged towards Svetlana, barely dodging her attacks. She was ready to stab him but he held her wrist behind her back. She struggled to free herself but his grip wouldn't loosen. She stomps his foot, sending him on his knees. She again gripped her knife.

"This is then end, Shivaay Singh Oberoi." She said, charging towards him but got shot on her hand. Shivaay saw the police entering the place and sighed in relief. Ansh and Shivika ran up to him and hugged him tightly. Anika saw them ran towards them.

"Ansh. Shivu." She said hugged them tightly.

"Ansh, yeh chot kaise lagi?" She asked seeing the wound on his shoulder. Shivaay tried to stand but he was unable to due to gunshot. His vision blurred as fell on to Anika's lap.

"SHIVAAY!"

******

Precap: Shivaay, Ansh and Shivika are rushed to the hospital. Pinky tries to kill Anika.
A shock awaits for the Oberois. What will it be?

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें