Chapter 8

In Oberoi Mansion, Shivaay was working in his room. Rudra comes there.

"Knock-knock." Rudra says.

"Come in... Yeh tumhare sar pe kya hain?" Shivaay says, looking at the small ponytail on his head.

Rudra caresses it and says, "Shivika ne banaya hain."

Listening to Shivika's name, he immediately closes his laptop.

"Shivika ne kya bola? Wohi roi toh nahi na? Woh mujhse zyada gussa toh nahi hain na?" he bombards him with questions.

Rudra shows him all the pictures he took and tell him what all they did. He scrolls through the pictures and sees one in which Anika hugging Ansh and Shivika, covered in mud. He caresses it and gives the phone back to Rudra.

"Rudra, agar tum kal busy nahi ho toh mera ek kaam karoge?" Shivaay asked.

"Actually, kal main bahot busy hoon. Mujhe pehle Ansh ke saath football kelna hain aur fir Shivika ke beauty parlour main bhi meri appointment hain." Rudra says.

"Perfect. Mera kaam yaad se kar dena." Shivaay says and goes towards his cupboard.
Rudra thinks he didn't hear him.

"Bhaiya, maina kaha..." Before he could complete, Shivaay hands him two big chocolates.

"Yeh...please Ansh aur Shivika ko de dena." Shivaay says with moist eyes. He was still guilty about his behaviour. Rudra keeps the chocolates in his pocket and gives Shivaay a thumbs-up.

Next day, Rudra was lousing on the dining table after his workout.

Shivaay was leaving for office but he saw him and was about to speak but he said, "Main unhe chocolates de dunga. Pinky promise." Shivaay smiles and hugs him before leaving.

Rudra reached by evening so the kids were home.

He rang the bell and Shivika asked, "Kaun hain?".

"Rudy chachu." He replied. She opened the door and Ansh came. Rudra bumped his fist with them and gave them the chocolates.

"YAY! Chocolates!" they squealed and jumped around. Rudra clicks a picture of their reaction. They play for some time then Shivika does his hair. Anika comes back from work and the children tell her about their day at. Rudra listens carefully so he could go back and tell Shivaay.

It becomes Rudra's routine to play with Ansh and Shivika and, in the evening, tell Shivaay whatever they did the whole day. Shivaay sent chocolates through Rudra every single day.

One day, Rudra casually asked Anika, "Bhabhi, aapne bhaiya ko kyoon chhoda?"

"Aur kya karti main. Shivaay ne mere saath dhoka kiya. Mera dil toda us 2 rupees cheepri se shaadi karke." Anika sobs. Rudra gets confused.

"Bhabhi aapko shayad koi galat faimi hui hain. Bhaiya Lady Baba sirf shaadi ka natak kar rahe they, aapki memory wapas lane ke liye." Rudra says. Anika gets shocked and her jaw drops to the floor.

"Tum...tumne...tumne mujhe pehle kyoon bataya." She stumbled over her words. She recalls everything about Shivaay's so-called marriage with Tia. She runs to her room, grabs her purse and rushes out of the door. Shivika and Ansh look her whisking from one room to another.

"Rudra, mere aane tak Ansh aur Shivu ka dhyaan rakhna." She says before leaving.

"Okay Bhabhi. Likin aap...chali gayi." He tries to ask but Anika had already left. She hires a cab and goes to Oberoi Mansion. She was about to enter but recollects all the past events and steps back.

"SHIVAAY." She screamed on top of her voice. Everyone came downstairs and were shocked to see Anika. Shivaay came to her, she grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

"Shivaay, kya...aapne...Tia se shaadi...mere liye ki thi? Kya woh sab ek natak tha?" She asks in her choky voice.

"Haan." He says. Anika gets so shocked that she falls to her knees. Shivaay bends down and tries to console her but she resisted.

"Aapne mujhe kyoon nahi bataya? Main galat thi aur aapne mujhe toka tak nahi? Agar aap aise nahi karte, toh humare bacchon ko itne saal apne papa se door nahi rehna padta." She breaks down after saying this. Shivaay hugs her tightly as she cries.

"Anika, listen to me. Jo beet gaya, hum usse badal toh nahi sakti...likin milkar ek nayi shuruat kar sakte hain. Agar tum mere saath do toh." He says cupping her face. "Bolo, mere saath dogi?"

She nods.

"Pinky promise?" He asked extending his little finger.

"Pinky promise." She says, tying her little finger with his. Shivaay hugs her and she reciprocates.

*****

Precap: Shivaay and Anika's light moments amidst packing.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें