Chapter 19

After sometime, he came down and saw the children eating their breakfast.

"Good morning kids." He greeted them.

"Good morning papa/ bade-papa." Ansh, Shivika and Riya said in unison​.

"Papa, aap paratha khao ge?" Shivika said and offered some to Shivaay.

He ate piece and asked, "Kisne banaye hain?"

"Badi-ma ne." Riya replied to which he almosted choked on his food.

"Anika...kitchen...mera kitchen." He said and scurried towards the kitchen, only to find it normal.

Anika saw him and said, "Saat saalon main maine khaana banana seekh liya hain."

She knew, for Shivaay; here and there in the business is fine but here and there in the kitchen is not acceptable. She was wrapping up everything when he came and back-hugged her.

"Shivaay. Jayiye, apna kaam kijiye." She said with slight bit of irritation.

"Tumse pyaar karna, yeh bhi toh mera kaam hain." He said romantically.

"Mumma." Ansh called from outside. Shivaay buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Anika, Mars nahi toh at least Antarctica chalte hain." He said hoplessly. Anika giggled and attended the kids.

"Mumma, hume na..." Shivika said.

"Desert chahiye." Riya added.

"Desert chahiye toh Rajasthan jao. Mujhe bahot kaam hain." She said and went back to her room. The kids pouted sadly.

"Anika ko chhodo, mujhe batao aap teeno kya khaana hain." Shivaay said.

"Custard." They said in unison.

"Coming right up. Aap log dining table par baith jao." He said while the trio went outside.

"Dekho-dekho kaun aaya, Gauri aayi." Gauri said, entering with her bags. Riya ran to her and hugged her tightly.

"Mumma!" She squealed.

"Mumma, nani kaisi hain?" She asks, as Gauri had gone to Bareily to meet her mother.

"Achhi hain. Apni is chirayiya ko bahot yaad karti hain." She replied lightly pulling her cheeks.

"Gauri, how was your trip?" Om asked.

She looked up to him and angrily said, "Ek chhaap main deewaar pe sat jaayi be!"

"Aate hi itna gussa." He said getting startled.

"Aap hume humare bhatije-bhatiji ke baare tab batayenge jab hum train honge taaki hum inke liye kuch na la paaye, toh hum gussa nahi honge ka?" Gauri said angrily.

"Arey, pehle ee Sankarji ka parsad le lijiye." She says and gives the Prasad to everyone then sits next to Ansh and Shivika.

"Aap Om chachu ki wife, Gauri chachi, ho na?" Ansh asks.

"Ji haan. Ab tum dono harharayike apna naam batai do." She exclaimed.

"I'm Ansh."

"I'm Shivika."

"Sivika?" Gauri asked.

"...Shivika." Shivika tried to correct.

"Haan, o hi toh kaha, Sivika." Gauri said, making Shivika look at Shivaay for a solution.

"Aadat pad jayegi." He simply said. Gauri saw him and immediately got up.

"Paaye laago, bade bhaiya." She said and touched his feet.

"God bless you." He said and side-hugged her.

"Bade bhaiya, bhaujayiji kaha hain? Hume unse kabse milna tha." She said impatiently. Anika came downstairs and saw her.

"Gauri." She said and hugged her.

"Paaye laago, bhaujayiji." She said and took her blessing.

"Aapse hume bahot si baatein karni hain." She said.

"Karenge, likin abhi mujhe Ansh aur Shivika ko school drop karna hain." Anika said.

"Haan-haan, bilkul. Aap harharayike jayiye aur waapas aayiye. Ans, Sivika; tumri ma intezaar kar rahi hain." Gauri said and called Ansh and Shivika out.

"Likin mumma, humara custard?" Ansh asked holding the half-full cup in his hand.

"Car main kha lena. Ab jaldi jao aur jaldi aao, okay." Shivaay said and kissed their cheeks.

"Bye papa." They said and sat in the car with Anika.

Rudra came with bag and said, "Bhabhi ek minute, mujhe drop bhi office tak company de dijiye."

"Rudra aur office? Kamal ho gaya." Anika joked.

"Not exactly, abhi toh bas internship chal rahi hain. Bhaiya, aap nahi aa rahe?" Rudra told Anika then asked Shivaay.

"Nahi, woh mujhe ghar pe thoda kaam hain." He said and went to his room. Anika, Rudra, Ansh and Shivika also went to office and school respectively.

*****

Precap: Anika, Gauri and Saumya's chit-chat.
Shivaay is up to plan a suprise. Try to guess ​it😉.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें