Chapter 10

A/N: Hey everyone 👋
We tried to make this a longer chapter.
We hope you like it 😊

"What? Aap kehna kya chahti hain? Aapne kisi bhi random insaan ko mere bacchon ko le jaane kaise diya?" Shivaay bursts out at her and Anika tries to calm him down.

"I need to see the CCTV footage. Now." He says and the guard takes him to control room. They play the footage of dispersal time and are shocked to see the face of the woman taking their children. It was Svetlana. Shivaay's blood boils seeing Svetlana with his children.

"Svetlana...mere bacchon ke saath...Aapne isse unhe le jaane kaise diya?" Shivaay asks angrily.

"Sir, hum parents ke alava kisi ko bhi humare students ko ne aise hi school premises ke bahar le jaane nahi dete. Unke pass inke identity cards they, isiliye unhe Ansh aur Shivika ko school se bahar le jaane ki permission mili thi." The teacher says. Shivaay and Anika couldn't understand how Svetlana got their ID cards. She recollects forgetting her purse at Oberoi Mansion when she came to meet Shivaay the day before. She gets shocked and covers her mouth.

"Nahi. Yeh kaisa raita phail gaya? Yeh sab meri galti hain." Anika mumbled. Shivaay shakes her from her shoulder to make her alert. She shifts her gaze toward him, her face paler than sheets.

"Kya hua Anika?" Shivaay asked.

"Shivaay, kal jab main aapse milne aayi thi, mera purse wahin chhoot gaya tha. Shayad tabhi Svetlana ne ID cards le liye honge. Shivaay...Shivaay, humare bacche theek toh honge na?" Anika asked with anxiety. Her breath was going erratically so she gripped on Shivaay's shoulder. He made sit down and held her hand.

"Anika don't panic. Main sab theek kar doonga, sab." Shivaay said hugging Anika. At Anika's house, Shivaay was continuously on call with the police commissioner and his private detectives. Anika was sitting on the sofa, mumbling, "Yeh sab meri galti hain..."

Rudra comes with a glass of water and says, "Bhabhi, aapne kuch nahi khaya hain, at least pani toh pee lijiye."

But Anika didn't respond. Shivaay tried to speak to her but, as the clocked struck 12, Anika sprang from the sofa and scurried towards the kitchen.

"Oh bete ki! 12 baj gaye? Ansh aur Shivu ke aane ka time hone wala hain. Main...main na unki saari favourite cheeze banoongi taaki...taaki woh dono khush ho jaye. Theek hain na?" Anika stuttered in shock. Her mind wasn't ready to accept that her kids, her strength, could go missing like this. Shivaay couldn't see her in this state so he hugged her tightly. Anika broke down and hugged him back.

"Shivaay, bacche theek...theek toh honge na? Unhe kuch ho...hoga toh n...nahi na?" Anika said in between her sobs.

"Kuch nahi hoga unhe. Woh humare bacche hain Anika. Main unhe kuch hone nahi doonga, I promise." Shivaay said cupping her face. He makes sit on the sofa and gives her water. He gets a call from an unknown number.

"Ek minute," he says excusing himself and attending the call, "Hello, Shivaay Singh Oberoi speaking."

"Papa..." Shivika whispered softly.

"Shi...Shivika..." Shivaay said, taken aback. Hearing her name, Anika ran up to Shivaay but he stopped her.

"Shivu, kahan ho aap?" Shivaay asked her.

"Mujhe...mujhe na...woh meanie aunty ne...yahan daal diya hain." Shivika replied.

"Kaun...mini?"

"Mini nahi meanie."

"...Svetlana?"

"Kya lana?"

"...woh chhodo, yeh batao yeh phone kahan se mila?"

"Ek uncle, jinhone mujhe yahan band kiya tha, unse gir gaya tha."

"Tum...tumhe pata hain woh kaunsi jagah hain jahan tum ho?"

"Nahi. Mujhe darr lag raha hain."

"Darro mat. Ansh... Ansh hain wahan?"

"Bhai...nahi..."

"'NAHI' MATLAB?"

*Beeeep*

The call gets disconnected. Shivaay checks his phone and sees the battery had died.

"Shivaay, kya hua? Kya kaha Shivu ne? Woh theek toh hain na. Kuch boliye na." Anika asked but it was getting on his nerves as he was trying to think something.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!?" He said angrily. Anika, who has already worried, get even more scared. Rudra calms her down. An idea strikes Shivaay and he grabs his keys.

"Rudra, Anika ko car main bithao and follow me." Shivaay stated, leaving a confused Rudra and Anika behind. However, they got into Rudra's car and followed Shivaay's. They called him mid-way to ask what he was up to.

"Bhaiya, aap kya karna chah rahe ho, please hume bhi samjha do." Rudra pleads.

"Jis number se mujhe Shivika ne call kiya tha, use trace karenge toh unki location mil jayegi. Isliye control room jaa raha hoon." Shivaay said going inside.

Meanwhile, in the room where Shivika was kept, she tried to get up and look around for Ansh. Luckily, she found him tied behind some crates. She removed the tape from his mouth.

"Mere haath kholo." Ansh said. She tried to open the knots but they didn't budge.

"Nahi...khul...raha." She complained.

"Phir try karo." He ordered. After many attempts, she was finally able to untangle the knots. He opened the knots of his feet and hugged her.

"Tum theek ho na?" He asked to which she nodded in approval.

"Yahan se nikalne ka koi toh rasta hoga." He said, scanning the room. They found a window but it was too high for them to reach.

"Ek idea hain mere pass." Shivika says.

"Toh kya parso bologi?" Ansh said sarcastically.

"Aap mujhe uthao, main window tak pahonch ke aapko utha loongi." She said excitedly. Ansh got on his fours and Shivika climbed on his back.

"Ayi! Kam khaaya karo, moti." He huffed, unable to bear her weight. As she tried to stand, she loses her balance and falls, pulling him along.

"Ah! Gir kyoon gayi?" He asked, wincing in pain.

"Filmo main toh aasaan lagta hain." She said sadly.

*****

Precap: Shivaay finds and reaches the place where the children are kept...Alone.
🔫*2 (Who shot whom?)

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें