Chapter 17

A/N: Please imagine this song playing in the background during ShivIka's moments.

In Shivaay's room, Shivaay was lying down on the bed when Anika comes with his medicines.

"Shivaay, aapki dawai." She says and sits next him. He tries to sit straight but stuggles due to his wound. She sees this and helps him.

"Aap theek hain?" She asks him.

"Haan." He says and takes his medicines.

"Aap...aaram kijiye." She says. She takes a pillow and blanket and moves towards the sofa but he stops her by holding wrist.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho tum?" he asks.

"Woh, sofa pe sone." She said and received a perplexed look from him.

"Yeh itne bade king size bed ko chhod ke tum us sofa pe kyoon so rahi ho?" he asks.

"Aap...chahte hain main...yahan...aapke saath soun?" Anika asked looking pleasantly surprised.

"Nahi. Main chahta hoon tum bed ke neeche so jao." He replies sarcastically and pulls her on the bed.

She falls on the bed they share an eyelock. He caresses her soft cheeks. She closes her eyes with his touch. His hand travels to back of her neck. She opened her eyes and and got lost in his eyes, which had turned in to the most beautiful shade of blue she had ever seen. Without breaking their eyelock, his hand travelled from her neck to her shoulder to her arms. She wrapped one of her hand around his neck while he held her face and pulled her closer. She could feel their breaths mingling and closed her eyes. Their lips were about to touch when...

"MUMMA!" Ansh and Shivika screamed from outside. Anika jumped from the bed and regained her composure while Shivaay buried his face in his pillow.

"I wish main is waqt Mars pe hota." He said and received a small giggle from Anika.

Ansh and Shivika entered the room chanting, "Tumhari galti hain...nahi, tumhari."

"Ab kya kaand kiya tum dono ne?" Anika asked face-palming herself.

"Mumma, woh jo humare room main painting thi na..." Shivika said.

"Woh na..." Ansh added.

"Woh...?" Anika asked

"Isne tod di." Ansh and Shivika said in union pointing towards each other. Anika face-palmed herself.

"Woh painting?" Shivaay said with shock. Ansh nodded.

"Pata hain, woh bahot expensive thi." Shivaay said angrily. Ansh and Shivika looked at each other as if Shivaay was going to eat them up. They shut their eyes in fear.

"Woh tum dono ne tod di...likin koi baat nahi." He said calmy leaving the children startled.

"Yahan aao." He said. They came and sat on the bed.

"Aap dono ko chot toh nahi lagi?" he asked and they nod in disapproval.

"Tab theek hain. Paintings toh aati rahengi." He said and they sighed in relief.

"Mumma, aaj hum aapke room main so jaayein?" Shivika asked.

"Theek hain. Ansh, tumne apni dawai kha li?" Anika said and asked Ansh, who nodded in approval. She sat on the bed. Ansh and Shivika were in the middle with Shivaay and Anika on either side.

"Papa, aap gussa nahi ho?" Ansh asked.

"Main kyoon gussa honga?" Shivaay asked.

"Woh...humne painting tod di thi..." Ansh said in low voice.

"Not at all. Actually, main kal usse bhi better painting lagwa doonga." He said and received an angry glare from Anika.

"Bilkul nahi. Baccho ke room itne mehengi cheeze rakhne ka koi fayeda nahi hain kyoon usse tootna hi hain." Anika stated while Shivika pouted.

"Arey, agar bacche tod-phod nahi karenge toh kaun karega?" Shivaay asked and recived a 'look-who's-talking' look from Anika so he kept mum.

"Aapko kuch lagwana hi hain toh toys lagwa dijiye." Anika said. Ansh had slept due to the medicines but Shivika was wide awake.

"Papa, neend nahi aa rahi. Lori sunaiye na." Shivika said Shivaay was about to "sing" but Anika stopped him.

"Woh...'Phoolon ka, tara ka' yaad hain na?" Anika asked making him remember his horrendous singing.

"Shivu, lori main sunati hoon." Anika said and pulled a blanket over her. Shivika cuddled with it while she gently stroked her hair.

"Lalla lalla lori, doodh ki katori. Doodh main batasha, Shivu kare tamasha. Lalla lalla lori..." Anika sang in her soft, sweet voice. Within minutes, all four were sound asleep.

*****

Precap: Anika back in her 'Panika' mode🌊.
ShivIka kiss💏

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें