Chapter 9

A/N: Sorry for the short update😔. Will post a longer one tomorrow🙏.

Shivaay was helping Anika in packing as they decided to move in to Oberoi Mansion by Sunday and packing with kids was task. Shivaay was stacking some boxes when he sees Anika keeping some documents. Even while doing the simplest of things, she looked extremely beautiful.. He rested his chin on his palm and stares at her.

Anika notices this and asks him, "Aise kyoon ghoor rahe hain."

"Apni khidkitod khoobsoorat biwi ko dekh raha hoon ?" he says and winks.

"A..a... aap woh samaan rakhiye." Anika blushes and looks away.

Shivaay giggles and continues stacking the boxes.

"Shivaay, yahaan aaiye."

"Kya hua Anika, bolo?"

"Aaiye na!"

He looks towards Anika and see here looking at something and caressing it. He jumps over a few boxes and stands behind her. She was caressing baby pictures of their children.

(Baby Ansh and Shivika)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Baby Ansh and Shivika)

"Jab mere pass jeene ki koi wajah nahi thi, tab yeh dono meri tanha zindagi main rang bharne aaye." She says and kisses it. Shivaay takes the album and sees their pictures. Shivika was an exact replica of him while Ansh totally resembled his mother. He turned back a few pages and saw pictures of Anika with her baby-bump. Though she looked tired,but her cheeks still had that rosy glow and her smile was even brighter than usual. He kisses it and keeps it back. She sees this and blushes deeply.

"Ek...uh...baat poochhe?" He asks.

"Poochiye." She says.

"Tumhara reaction kya tha?"

"Reaction..? Kis cheez ke liye?"

"Jab tumhe pata chala ki... you know, you're pregnant."

"Oh! Jab mujhe pata chala, tab toh mujhe 440 volt ka jhattka laga tha! Mujhe yakeen hi nahi ho raha tha. Maine toh doctor ko bola ki phir se test kar lein. Kuch samaj bhi nahi aa raha tha. Matlab ekdum blank. Kya? Kaise? Kab? Kuch yaad nahi. Phir yaad aaya ki aapki shaadi se ek raat pehle..." Anika says but as she was about to speak of ShiTia's "marriage", they remember that night and feel extremely awkward. They turn in opposite directions and resume their work. Anika sees the time and hits her head.

"Oh bete ki! Aaj toh bacchon ka half day tha. Main toh bhool hi gaye. Bechare ab tak school main honge." Anika says going towards the car. Shivaay quickly drives them to school but she sees the gates are closed.

"Hello? Koi hain yahan?" Anika calls out shaking the handles.

"Jee madam?" the security guard asks.

"Yeh gate band kyoon hain? Mere bacche ab bhi andar hain." Anika says. A teacher comes there.

"Kya baat hain Ms Anika? Is everything alright?" She asks her.

"Ma'am yeh gate band kyoon hain? Ansh aur Shivika abhi bhi andar hain." Anika says holding the handles of the gate.

"Ansh aur Shivika toh kab ke chale gaye."

*****

Precap: Ansh and Shivika missing. Anika is in deep trauma.

Any guesses who is the kidnapper?

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें