Chapter 14

At Anika's house, Anika was sitting by the windowsill of her room. She hears the honking of his car and looks out of the window to see ...

"Shivaay..." Anika said and and ran towards the door. Shivaay got down from the car and limped towards her. He stumbled but Anika caught him at the right time.

"Sambhaal ke, Shivaay. Agar aap gir jaate, toh?" Anika said worriedly.

"Tum sambhaal leti." Shivaay said. She made him sit and knelt beside him. Rudra got down and Anika looked at him furiously.

"Rudra, pagal ho tum? Shivaay ko is haalat main yahan kyoon laaye?" Anika scolded him.

"Agar main nahi laata toh bhaiya khud drive karke aa jaate." Rudra said making Anika look disbelivingly at Shivaay.

"Aapka kuch nahi ho sakta. Itne saalon ke baad bhi aap nahi badle na?" Anika said.

Shivaay smiled a bit but didn't miss the red marks on her neck.

"Anika, kya hua yahan pe?" he says pointing towards the marks. She touched them and remembered Pinky's attempt to kill her. A shiver ran down her spine and she hugged him tightly.

"Anika, is everything alright?" He asked.

"Woh...main...bas darr gayi thi." She lies to him. He sighed and broke the hug. He held her shoulders and made her gaze meet his.

"Jab tak main zinda hoon, main tum tak darr ka saaya bhi pahonchne nahi doonga, okay." He says protectively. Ansh and Shivika come out and see him.

"PAPA!" they squealed and ran to hug him.

"Kaise ho tum dono?" Shivaay asks caressing their faces.

"Ekdum mast." Ansh replies and gives him thumbs up.

"Aap kaise ho?" Shivika asks.

"Ab theek hoon." He says and takes out two chocolates.

"Yeh...aap dono ke liye." He says and hands it to them.

"Yeh! Yeh toh meri favourite hain." Ansh says clapping his hand in excitement.

"Yeh toh humesha aap laate they na, Rudy chachu?" Shivika asks looking towards Rudra.

"Laata toh main tha, likin bhejte Shivaay bhaiya they." Rudra says.

"Really papa?" they ask.

"Haan." Shivaay replies. They grin and kiss his cheeks.

"We love you papa." They said in chorus.

"I love you, too. Tum logo se bhi zyada." Shivaay stated.

"Papa aap yahan kyoon baithe hain, andar aayiye. Hesitate mat kariye." Ansh said pulling Shivaay inside. He made him sit on the sofa with Rudra and sat on the sofa opposite to it. Shivika sat next Ansh.

"Aap kuch lenge Shivaay?" Anika asks but he nods in disapproval.

"Bhaiya, atleast juice pee lijiye. Bhabhi, aap juice laayiye." Rudra commands and Anika goes in the kitchen.

"Rudra, I'm not thirsty." Shivaay whined.

"Papa, aap bahot theke hue lag rahe ho." Ansh said.

"Haan beta, thoda sa." Shivaay said, leaning back on the sofa. Shivika sat next to him, looking at the floor unhappily. Shivaay noticed this and lifted her chin.

"Kya hua Shivu?" He asked politely. She looked at him with misty eyes.

"Aapko bahot pain ho raha hain na?" She spoke.

"Nahi..." He said but she cut him in between.

"Papa, aap mere hero ho likin Superman nahi ho. Mujhe pata hain, insaano ko dard hota hain, khaas kar tab jab unhone goli khayi ho." She says leaving him surprised.

"Yeh...yeh baatein...huh...just like Anika. Meri tiny Anika." He says and cups her face.

She holds his hand and says, "Main jitni Anika hoon, utni hi Shivaay bhi hoon."

Shivaay gets emotional and hugs her tightly. She looks into his kanji aankhein and smiles. He kisses her forehead lovingly.

"Yeh badi-badi baatein toh samaj nahi aayi...likin mujhe bhi hug chahiye." Ansh says and runs over them, who pull him into their hug. Anika sees them from the kitchen and wipes a tear from her eye. Rudra goes to her, pull her out and makes her join in, too. Shivaay and Anika looked at each other, then at their children and smile. After seven long years, they were finally where they belonged. Together. Rudra took out his phone and captured that moment.

"Main bhi aa jaata hoon." He said and joined them. They cuddled for sometime.

"Oh bete ki!" Anika said and broke the hug.

"Kya hua?" Shivaay asked.

"Aaj toh Sunday hain." Shivika said with astonishment.

"Matlab aaj lunch main gajar ka halwa banega?" Ansh asked and Shivika smacked his head.

"Bhai, galti se kabhi apni memory ka use kar liya karo. Aaj hume papa ke ghar jaana hain aur humne packing bhi nahi ki." Shivika said irritably. Ansh smacked his head and ran into his room, followed by Shivika and Rudra.

Anika was about to leave but Shivaay caught her wrist and pulled her towards him. She landed on his chest and their eyes locked.

"Shi...Shi..." she stuttered but he silenced her by keeping his finger on her lips.

"Shhh... I missed you, Anika." He whispered her and interwined his fingers with her.

"I missed you, too." She confessed and he leaned towards her...but...

*****

Precap: Continuation from this part. Anika and the children leave for Oberoi Mansion.

Tanhaiya...( A ShivIka FF) ||✓||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें