The Awakened One Pt. 3

Miharu's POV

We exited the restaurant and were immediately met with a strong gust of wind. He is right I do sense something. It is like I am being watched by someone, and like I am watching someone else.

.You will awaken.....

….Very soon....

...You will awaken...

A voice spoke. My grip tightened at the same time as Monique's did. I looked at her from the corner of my eye. Did she hear it too?

“Who is that?” We both whispered unknowingly to other as we climbed the steps.

Koichi's POV

I stood calmly as Mr. Yamase held a kunai to my throat. “Mr. Yamase? What are you doing?” I questioned as if speaking to a child.

“Koichi Aizawa, are you the one with the hijutsu?”

“I should have known, the Kairoshu. Word travels fast, huh?” I responded.

“I knew you were the one,” he claimed bringing the kunai closer.

“You sure?” I smirked turning my head.

“Errrr, don't tou play dumb, tell me!” Mr. Yamase was starting to get angry.

Moniques POV

Miharu and I are reaching the top of the steps that lead to the shrine.

…... Awaken.....

This is really starting to scare me. Can Miharu hear her too?

….Awaken.....

Who are you?

Koichi's POV

“Koichi?”

Oh no is that? I looked up and saw Miharu and Monique looking at me in confusion. My eyes went wide and I could feel panic. This was not part of the plan!

Miharu's POV

We reached the top of the steps and I saw to figures.

“Koichi?” Monique asked.

Koichi looked up and I noticed his eyes widen. The second person turned and revealed himself.

“Mr. Yamase?” I questioned.

“Get out of here, run!” Koichi exclaimed.

I quickly pushed Monique behind me and I could feel her holding onto the back of my shirt. Mr. Yamase swiftly reached down and threw what looked like.. a throwing star? At us. I didn't know what to do. Monique buried her face in my back and I was frozen in shock. Suddenly a vortex of wind surround both of us and deflected the weapon.

“I see, Miharu Rokujo. You have the hijutsu” Mr. Yamase sprung into action and leaped towards us. Hijutsu? What is that?

Miharu!” Koichi called as he threw his weapons at Mr. Yamase.

Yamase had to turn his attention back to Koichi in order to deflect the incoming projectiles. The two clashed with kunais and Koichi flipped in front of Monique and I. Putting together his index fingers and bending the middle fingers over them he preformed a handsign.