Raimei Arrives Pt. 1

Third Person POV

It was a normal day at Banten Middle School. The sun was shinning and kids were just hanging out in front of the school. All conversation stops as a girl wearing a different school's uniform walked towards the front doors. This girl had long blonde hair tied up in two pigtails, and carried what looked like a sword on her back. Ignoring the questioning looks from the surrounding students she walked on searching for her target. Prepare yourself, Shinra Banshou.

Mr. Kumohira's POV

During today's training I found myself sparring with Aizawa. The kid threw a hard punch at me, but I blocked it. In response, he swiftly threw a kick towards my head. I block him once again and we both jumped away from each other. After getting a proper distance the kid came at me again. This time I dodged his attacks and kicked him to the floor.

Raising my fists, I turned to the door. “You're next come one Rokujo.”

Miharu's POV

I can't believe I joined this club. I don't want to fight I am perfectly content right here. I was currently standing by the window with my arms leaning on the window sill. Monique was between the window and me and I had my arms wrapped around her as I stood behind her. We were both watching a lady bug crawl around and I had my head resting on her shoulder. I just ignored him and didn't move a muscle.

“Snap out of it kid! You're a Banten ninja now act like it,” Mr. Kumohira scolded. “We've got to train your body and mind it is the only way to keep the Shinra Banshou in check.”

I raised my head and watched the lady bug fly away. It was probably frightened by Mr. Kumohira's yelling. I let out a sigh of disappointment.

“Would you listen to me when I am talking to you!”

Koichi's POV

I sensed another presence and looked towards the ceiling, “Someone's here,” I warned.

Mr. Kumohira got a serious look on his face and glared upwards, “Yeah above us.”

A voice sounded from the rafters, “Shinra Banshou,” it called and Mr. Kumohira and I got into defensive stances. “I want to see what you're made of!”

One of the ceiling panels dislodged and fell to the floor along with a girl. She had long blonde hair tied up in two pigtails and began attacking me by swinging around what I think was a sword. I dodged by jumping back, but she just growled and lunged forward. Pulling out 3 kunai in each hand I prepared to defend myself. The girl stopped her weapon right next to my face.

I looked her straight in the eyes and a sweat-drop appeared on my face, “Um, I'm not the one you're looking for.” Her eyes widened in shock. “He's behind you.” I told her.

She turned around in disbelief and ran up to Miharu and Monique who had moved away from the window during the scuffle.

“You have got to be kidding me,” she exclaimed running up to Miharu. “You're the Shinra Banshou. No way! But you're sooo weak and skinny!”

Miharu's POV

Weak? Skinny? Who is this girl anyway? I knew that I had my indifferent face on but this girl was starting to get annoying.

“He is not the Shinra Banshou, he is Miharu!” Monique spoke up from beside me.

I was happy to hear that she thought of me as my own person. She always knew what was bugging me and what to say to ease my worries. That is just one of the reasons that I love her. I sent her a grateful look.