They're here...(2)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!

____________________________________

We left Forever Twenty-One with tons of bags. I'd say it was a shopping trip well done.

"Daddy's going to kill us. We spent over two grand." Desi said with a smirk.

"Like he really cares? He owns tons of hotels world wide. He's rolling in cash, Des. He'll be fine. Plus he told us we had to look our best, so the more fashionable clothes the better. Now, lets go get Red Mango." I smiled as we crossed the street.

Desi's eyes lit up. I guess she really thought I meant it when I said we weren't going cause she was being mean. I decided against walking to Red Mango with our bags so we took a taxi. When we were done we decided to head home, cause we both wanted to take a quick nap. When we got back to the house/hotel/apartment, there were a bunch of girls screaming in front of the door. The boys finally arrived.

"Desi, we need to go through the back." I said as I grabbed her hand and ran down the ally next to the hotel.

We slipped through the door into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Dailey." One of the chefs said as I walked through to the dinning room.

"Good afternoon, Henri." I smiled sweetly. I loved that man. He was so cute.

He was in his fifties and he was short, he was about Desi's height and she's four foot five. I had to look down at him, since I'm five foot one. He had gray hair and a curl gray mustache, and the cutest french accent.

"Looking as beautiful as ever. And you too Destiny." He smiled as we left.

We made our way to the elevator, stopping to say hello to the recptionist, Leona, who informed us we were meeting the boys in a half hour. This is going to be awkward... Now Desi started freaking out, while we were in the elevator.

"RYAN! WE GET TO MEET NIALL!" She squealed jumping up and down a little.

"Des, what happened to being the only one that wasn't screaming and freaking out?" I asked as I looked down at her.

"It just sank in that I'm meeting my celeb crush." She said as she calmed down a little. Fourty floors later, we were back in the pent house.

"Did Leona tell you?!" My dad said rushing over to us from his seat on the couch.

"Yes, Dad." We both smiled.

"Desi, can you leave me and your sister alone for a few minutes? Go get ready baby." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

She ran off towards her room, and started singing "What Makes You Beautiful", loudly might I add.

"Ryan. I expect you to be a lady, when you meet the boys. Don't be rude, don't start burping, and DO NOT CURSE! And PLEASE don't wear that damn leather jacket or the combat boots. It's the beginning of June" He warned.

"Dad. I'm not stupid. I know to behave around new people. And I'm not even wearing the combat boots!" I scoffed as I lifted my foot. I walked upstairs, and started changing into my new dress, when Desi waltzed in, still singing. She was in a new dress too, but hers was colorful.

"God Des, that's a bright dress." I said shielding my eyes as a joke.

"DOES IT LOOK BAD?!" She asked frantically.

I face-palmed and shook my head. "It was a joke Destiny. It looks lovely. I wouldn't have let you buy it if it looked shitty on you. FUCK! I have to stop cursing."