Nobody, Until You (Ch 25)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

Pretend the picture of Niall is him at the beach. But omg he's so sexy. Unf, the things I'd do.

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Ryan's outfit]

BUT WE'RE COMING TO THE END OF IN A NEW YORK MINUTE! ONLY LIKE iDK HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS BUT IT'S NOT MANY! I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO STILL READ IANYM, CAUSE I KNOW THE NOT UPDATING GOT A LOT OF PEOPLE FRUSTRATED AND THEY STOPPED READING. I ALSO WANT TO THANK THOSE OF YOU THAT CONTINUTE TO VOTE AND COMMENT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY IT MAKES ME TO HEAR 'YOU'RE STORY IS AMAZING' AND 'OMG I'M SO OBSESSED!'  I FANGIRL OVER YOU GUYS FANGIRLING OVER MY WRITING. LIKE I SCREAM AND EVERYTHING!

I'm sorry, I got really tired at the end of this chapter and I guess I kinda gave up and just wrote whatever, and I know it's so repetitive and Ryan is a whiney bitch who cries too much and yeah. okay done.

___________________________________________________________________

My last day with Niall and the boys. That was the only thought that came into my head when I was woken up by Liam. 

"Hey, wake up! We're going to the beach."

"The beach? What beach? There is no beach in New York City." I looked out the window to see darkness. "Why are we going to the beach when it's still dark out?"

"Not in New York City, silly girl. We're going to Long Beach. And it's four-thirty A.M." My eyes popped open wide.

"Four-thirty? Four-thirty in the morning... You're kidding me right?" I groaned as I turned over on to my stomach and closed my eyes again.

"Come on babe. You can sleep in the car." Liam said as he poked my back.

"Is Niall up?" I asked.

"Yes, he's packing your bathing suits as we speak."

"HI BABE!" Niall yelled from my closet.

"Ugh. Fine, I'll get up. But why are we going so early?! Long Beach is only an hour away."

"We want to watch the sunrise with you guys." Liam smiled as he pulled me up into an upright sitting position.

"Is every one up?" I asked as I threw the comforter off of my legs.

"Yup. Eva and Sean went to go get her truck so we'd have a more comfy ride." 

"Okay. How are we splitting up?" I wondered over to the closet, looking at the bathing suit Niall had picked for me.

"That one's too small on top, babe." I said looking at my favorite old bathing suit from when I was younger.

"That's why I picked it." He winked.

"You're an ass." I said as I snatched it out of the bag and held it too my chest. "Nip slips are not fun!" I said as I threw it back in my bikini bin.

"But it's sexy." Niall whined.

"I'll find one equally as sexy, that won't cause me to be humiliated publicly, okay?" I asked as I searched for a bikini. I finally found one that Niall liked.

"Give it here." Niall said.

"No, I'll just wear it under my clothes." I said as I closed the door over so Liam didn't see me changing.

"We're going to do you, Niall, me, Bri, and Harry in your truck. Then Eva, Sean, Louis, Zayn, and Kenz in Eva's. Sound good?" Liam asked.

"Sounds perfect. And what about food and stuff for while we're there?"