Good-Bye Is Always The Hardest (CH 26)

in chapter 1 (NOT THE PROLOGUE!) there's a picture of Ryan.

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Nialler]

___________________________________________________________________________

The boys had left and the paparazzi literally attacked me. I was all alone. No one but me and the paps everywhere I went. They knew I was vulnerable since Niall and the boys were gone and I had no one to protect me. I ran through the city but they were everywhere. I went in my room and there they were. I went in the bathroom, there they were. No matter where I went they were there. And they were destroying my name. I called my dad and he said he never wanted to speak to me again because of what the paps were saying, and what was in the magazines.

I jolted awake and frantically looked for Niall and the paparazzi in the darkness of my bedroom. Thankfully I didn't see paparazzi, but I did manage to make Niall panic.

"WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He yelped as he shot up and looked at me, his eyes full of pure terror.

"I'm fine. I had a bad dream is all." He hugged me, pulling me closer to him.

"Thank god that's all it was. I nearly had a heart attack. What was it about babe?" He asked as he looked at his phone. I glanced at the time. One. I let out a short sigh.

"You and the boys left and Sean wasn't with me and neither were the girls. There was no one in New York City besides me and the paps.  The paparazzi started attacking me, making up fake stories, completely destroying my name every where I went. And I called my dad hoping he'd help, but he told me he never wanted to talk to me again because he believed what the paps and magazines said was true. It terrified me." I said as I cuddled into him, feeling the heat of his bare skin.

"You're that afraid of what people say about you?" He asked.

"Horrified. I want people to see me, the REAL me. Not the me that people come up with by spreading horrible rumors." He kissed my forehead and giggled.

"That was how I felt when the lads and I first got started. It seems like such a petty thing to worry about now. Those that matter know the real you, and will always see the real you through the lies that people spread. Your dad will never believe the things he reads. He knows you better than you know yourself, doll. And no matter what, the boys and I will always love you."

"I love you Nialler." I said, then let out a yawn.

"I love you more, my little dancer." He pressed those slightly chapped lips to mine as he pulled me back down on the bed with him.

"I love you most, my special snowflake." I said as I shut my eyes and felt him pull the covers over us. I felt his lips press to my forehead again. Then he started singing his and Louis' parts of Moments, softly to me.

"Close the door

Throw the key

Don’t wanna be reminded

Don’t wanna be seen

Don’t wanna be without you

My judgment's clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face