My Dreams Have Changed... (Ch 15)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [RYAN 'S OUTFIT]

___________________________________________________________________

The next morning I was awoken to the sound of Simon Cowell on the phone and Niall saying, "Babe! Get up! We're in a bit of a pickle!" Just him saying 'we're in a bit of a pickle' made me wanna go back to sleep. I wasn't ready to deal with 'a pickle', I just woke up four seconds ago.

"What?" I said with half of my voice, I don't know where the other half of it was. 

"They know about the tattoo's." He said quietly.

FUCK, I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MANAGEMENT! SHIT FUCK FUTHER MUCKING UGHHHH! Kay. Calm down. Just breathe. What are they going to do? Tell you to get surgery to get them removed? Not gunna happen.

"No Simon. She didn't push me into this. I pushed her!" Niall said.

Why is everything MY fault? Oh that's right, cause he's part of One Direction and he can do no wrong. Not that this is even his fault. He's 18. He's a big boy and can make his own decisions. Zayn and Harry have tattoos and it's not a big deal, and Harry's younger than Niall... But their tattoo's aren't of their girlfriend of all of about three weeks, name either. 

"Si, I love Ryan, with all my heart and I know this looks bad and quite stupid now, but you'll see. We're going to last and I know it." Niall said.

"You both better not let me down, and I want them covered while you're on that stage and out in public!" Simon yelled.

"Deal." Niall said before hanging up. 

Long sleeves in the summer? Not gunna happen.  How the hell are we going to cover these?... They sell make up that covers tattoos. But ours aren't healed yet... And Bandaids would be suspicious... But Bandaids are all we've got that will work while they're still healing.

"Babe after rehearsal, we have to go back to Sephora and to a Duane Reade's." I said as I searched for an outfit.

"YOU DON'T NEED ANYMORE MAKEUP RYAN CHRISTINA!" Niall yelled as he zipped up his American flag onesie.

Jesus christ. I have to walk around New York City with him dressed like that.... Actually I've seen weirder. But are they all going to wear onesies?

"No I don't. YOU DO!" I smiled when he gave we the 'whatchu talkin bout Willis'  face. "Once that heals there's makeup you can put on it to hide it on stage." I said.

"Ohhh and why don't you need it?" He asked.

"Because by the time it's healed you'll be gone. And I'm not hiding mine. I'm not under Simon's rules once you leave." I said as I watched him strategically place his infamous red Yankee hat on his head.  I looked at the outfit I had in my hand. It matched.

"Hey babeee." I said as I sat on his lap.

"What lovey?" He asked. 

"Can I wear your hat today?" He looked at me then looked up.

"Do you have anything that matches it?"

He's talking to the girl with a rich daddy... 

"Well duh. But why do you care?" I smiled.

"Fine." He said hesitantly. "Promise you'll give it back?"

 "Yes Niall. I promise I'll give back your precious hat."

Mac Miller came on. "I used to tell her keep her hands up off my hat, But now she think she got it like that, I used to tell her keep her hands up off my hat, Damn I think she think she got it like that  Baby you could wear my hat, Just make sure you give it back, Baby you could wear my hat, If you got somethin' to match," Niall sang along.