Interesting Questions... (CH 20 nonsezual so wattpad doesnt lock it!)

LALALALLALALALALLALA WATTPAD HATES ME AND CONTINUOUSLY LOCKS MY CHAPPIES CAUSE I CURSE TO MUCH! I'M FROM NEW YORK WTF DO THEY EXPECT?! DANG CANADIANS.

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up feeling sore through out my legs and hips. Then I remembered what'd happened last night. I looked next to me to see Niall sitting up with his back to me.

"Hey." I said as I rubbed his back.

"Good morning gorgeous. How're your legs?" He smiled evilly as he turned to face me.

"About as sore as my hips." I said as I lifted my shirt up find bruises shaped like finger prints.

"And you have a nice love bite righhhht here." He smiled as he kissed my neck.

"Guess I'll be wearing my hair down for the next three days."

"Come on. I'm hungry." Niall said as he stood up.

"You're always hugry! Go make your blood pudding!" I said as I grabbed a sweatshirt.

"Brilliant idea, babe. Maybe I'll make breakfast for everyone." He said before picking me up and bringing me down stairs. "Be my sue chef, and teach me how to make American breakfast foods?"

"We can't go to big, we have a meet and greet at 12. And I need time to get ready." I said as I urned on the radio, to the local college radio station, and they just so happened to be discussing Niall and I.

"Speaking of One Direction. Niall Horan and Ryan Dailey. Yay or Neigh?"

"Neigh! I don't like Ryan and Niall together. He's too innocent and adorable for her. Plus those rumors about her. Yikes!"

"Yay! I think they will have the cutest babies. And those rumors are just that. Rumors. I've talked to her a few times she was a junior when I was a senior in high school. She'd never cheat on her boyfriend. Let alone cheat at anything. She had a panic attack in the middle of the hall way when her teacher thought she cheated on her test. Plus, if she were truly cheating on Niall, don't you think Niall would've broken it off?"

"Neigh. I don't like Ryan. She's very rude. I mean some of the things she says. She just rubs me the wrong way. I've watched videos where she's blown people off and dragged Niall away from his fans."

"But you have to think of it this way, up until 3 weeks ago she wasn't a well known name for anything besides her dad owning hotels. She stayed out of the eye of the media, and the only time she was signing anything was when someone recognized her off of Youtube. She's still adjusting to life as a famous person. And most of the times that Ryan has pulled Niall away, were days where she found out about new magazine articles and rumors or days that she got attacked on twitter. You really can't blame her. I mean if I were her I'd want to lock my self in my room and die on days like that."

At first, it hurt to hear people say neigh about Ryall. And say that I'm rude. I don't try to be. I just don't think before I speak cause I don't want to be the awkward one that takes forever to come up with an answer.

"Well hopefully, us four will find out what Ryan is really like later at the meet and greet that is being held at her hotel. But lets get back to the real topics. Ryan as a singer... Yay?... Neigh?