No Really. KISS! (5)

If there's an external link, click it!

________________________________

As a joke I put his things in Desi's room. Which was all pink. EVERYTHING in her room was pink and the boys faces were all over the walls. He should enjoy himself there, right? I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV.

Five minutes passed before the boys came up. "Hi babes." I smiled.

"Where's my bag?" Niall asked. I guess he expected me to wait for him to put his stuff away.

I smiled at him. "I put it in the room."

"Your room? Or am I staying in your dads room?" He asked.

I just laughed. "Go all the way down the hall and in the last door."

He did as he was told, and the boys followed him.

"HOLY GOOD GOD!" I heard Harry say.

They all came back out. "What didn't like your room?" I asked, as they stood in front of me, looking horribly confused.

"Destiny's room never looked like that when I skyped with her!" Niall said. "It was pink, but there weren't pictures of us every where."

"She sat on her bed, and put it at an angle so you couldn't see all the pictures." I giggled.

"I don't think I can sleep in there with ten million pictures of us staring at me." He said as he pushed my legs off the couch so he could sit next to me. He lifted my legs back up and put them in his lap.

"Okay fine. You can come sleep in my room on my trundle bed." I smiled.

"They're so gonna do it by then end of the month, especially if he's in her room." The boys chattered as if we weren't in the room.

"Uh hi. We're both right here!" I scoffed.

"It was a joke, love." Liam laughed as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. "Did you really think we meant anything vicious by it?" He gave me a soft, reassuring smile.

"But, I seriously think they're gonna!" Louis said as he jumped around a little.

"LOU!" Niall shouted as he threw a pillow at him. It made me laugh.

"Alright! I'm sorry!" Louis apologized as he sat next to Niall.

Zayn and Harry sat on the love seat, and Liam put me in his lap.

"Aye!" Niall whined and pouted at Liam.

"You need to learn how to share!" Liam laughed as he hugged me.

"Fine. Where should I bring my bag, babe?" He asked, heading for Des' room.

"Upstairs. Just leave it by the closet." I smiled as I played with Liam's hair.

I watched Niall pull his bag through the living room, and then upstairs. "I'll be right back." I said as I got up and went upstairs, just to see him.

He stood by my dresser looking at all the pictures. "Hey, Ni." I said, causing him to jump a little.

"You scared me, meanie." He said as he hugged me.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" I asked with a smile, even though I knew what he was looking at.

"Just all these pictures, and the rest of your room." He smiled as he let his hand rest on my hip.

I loved the way his hands felt against my skin. His hands were so rough from playing guitar, and when he moved his hand it tickled.