Promise (CH 24)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Video: Skip to 0:20

___________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up and Niall wasn't next to me. Food. So I got up and put a shirt on quickly. I threw my hair into a ballerina bun and started down stairs. I heard Liam and Niall talking as I rounded the corner. I sat down on the stairs behind the wall so I could eavesdrop.

"I want to marry her."

"Niall you can't marry her!"

"And why not?"

"NIALL! YOU'RE EIGHTEEN FOR THE QUEENS SAKE!"

"So? I have the ring and everything!"

"YOU HAVE WHAT?! YOU WERE SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT ASKING HER TO MARRY YOU NOW?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TOGETHER A FULL MONTH YET! YOU'RE LEAVING IN TWO DAYS."

Two days and they were gone.... I probably sound like a whiny bitch, but I'm honestly didn't want to live life with out them.

"LIAM, I DON'T CARE! I'M IN LOVE WITH HER! I KNOW SHE'S THE ONE I'M GOING TO MARRY!"

"Niall, please be rational. It's not a good idea to ask her to marry you right now. I know I seem like the bad guy at the moment, but you still don't know everything about her. What happens if she can't cope with you being gone? What if she breaks down? You wouldn't be able to live with yourself knowing that every time you go away, she's heart broken just waiting for you to get back."

How do I feel about Niall wanting to propose?! I mean I know I love him, and I without a doubt want to marry him. But maybe it's too soon... Ugh.

Niall went silent for a few minutes. 

"I guess you're right."

I got up and walked down the rest of the stairs. "Good morning boys." I said with a fake yet convincing smile.

"OH! Heyyyyy, Ryan!" Liam said a little too excitedly. Niall 'subtly' smacked him as if to say 'what the fuck?!'  I cocked an eye brow at the pair, giving them a strange look.

"Uhm, okayyy..." I said then puffed my cheeks out. "What's going on today?"

"I want to take you shopping. And then to lunch, and then we're going to dinner with the lads." Niall said as he fiddle with something behind his back.

"Okay, well then I have to go get ready." I said trying to see what Niall had behind him. My thoughts? It was the engagement ring. There was no doubt in my mind. And I REALLY wanted to see it. He shifted so I couldn't see. I started walking to the other side of the counter but her turned as I walked.

"Why are you going deeper into the kitchen if you have to get ready?" He smirked.

"I'm hungry." I said as I pulled a box of cereal out of the cabinet.

"Rigggghhhhht." He said as he slipped what ever it was that he had into his back pocket.

"Liam can I talk to you in private?" He asked his fluffy haired companion. 

"Surely, Irish." Liam smiled and they walked out of the room. I waited a few seconds so they could settle in, before hiding behind the bar to listen in on their conversation.

"I really want to break it off with Ryan." Niall said.

"Get out as fast as you can! She's a raging bitch!"