Take It Off! (Ch. 16 Pt 2)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [RYAN 'S OUTFIT as always.]

I personally think this whole part is like complete shit!

___________________________________________________________________

"Can you hear me out for like five seconds?" She said, sounding suddenly friendly. It made me shudder.

"You've got like two. GO!" I said as I started changing. I could give a fuck less what she had to say and I had to get ready so I started changing right in front of her. 

"You figured out that the interview was a set up and that both Nikko and I were only there to make you look bad. And at first that's what I wanted. You to look like a fucking bitch and a skank so that Dina and I could ruin you."

"GEE THANKS. Is that all you had to tell me? Your little plan to ruin me? Cause if you hadn't noticed you only succeeded on half of that. I didn't look like a skank. Just a bitch. Or wait is that what you've come here to do. Make the other half a reality. Where's Nikko? Where's the camera guy?" I was practically screaming.

"STOP!" She suddenly shouted back. "I told Dina I wouldn't help her after the interview. After I saw how hurt you were by me calling you a bitch and calling you out on being a cover artist." She said sheepishly. How did she realize it hurt when she said that. I thought the anger hid it.

"It didn't hurt?" I lied.

"Your eyes tell a different story." She said.

"But now Dina has the film from the interview. The damage is done." I said as I changed my belly button ring.

"There were also hidden cameras." She said with a look of guilt. "We set them up before you and the boys came, then left, then came back. Most of the pictures were of you and Nikko hugging and Niall pulling you away looking angry."

"Great! THIS IS ALL JUST GREAT! She did succeed in making me look like a skank. Oh and just so that you know. Simon, I'm pretty sure, thinks I'm a horrible influence on Niall recently. And after all the crap that Dina's pulled with her paparazzi following me and taking things out of context, a lot of Directioners don't like me.  Every time I clear one rumor up a new one starts!" I said with my hands balled into fists and tears making waterfalls down my face.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I just think you should know that, I broke all of the cameras from the interview. I smashed them to pieces. No one should be tortured the way Dina tortured you. And I realize that I'm no better than Dina." She said as she turned to walk away.

"No you're better than Dina, not by much though. Dina wouldn't realize how hurt someone is by her actions. Thanks for telling me though, Deanna. It takes a lot of courage to admit you've done something wrong."  I said as I wiped away my tears.

She turned and looked at me. "Friends?"

"You're forgiven, but, I'm sorry. I don't think we can ever be friends." I said as I turned my back to her and looked in the mirror.

"I understand." She said as she left.

Lou came in and gasped when she saw my face. "Why have you been crying?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later. Can we just make me pretty again?" I asked as I sat down in front of the mirror.

"Sure love." She said as she handed me a tissue. "Let's get that mascara off those gorgeous cheeks." She smiled, making me giggle. "See that's the Ryan the lads and I have grown to love." She smiled.