Take It Off (Ch16 Pt.1)

I'M SORRY ABOUT THE CHAPTERS ALWAYS BEING IN PARTS AND ALL THE SONG LYRICS! BUT YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE TO READ THROUGH THE LYRICS OR YOU'LL MISS THINGS!

OH AND THANK YOU TO MISSBRIANNANICOLE FOR THE NIALL RUNNING ON STGE IDEA<3 Go fan dat ho3<3.

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [RYAN 'S OUTFIT as always.]

___________________________________________________________________

I woke up at seven-thirty on Thursday, and decided the morning was devoted to perfecting  the moves to all of my  concert dances and then going to dance class at ten and perfecting those dances. And every one was still asleep when I left for dance class.

"So nice of the pop star to show up for once." Dina scowled.

"Woof Woof." I smiled as I walked past her. Yes. I had began skipping dance classes, but I had my reasons to and Ms. Madamo told me it was okay, since I didn't need the practice.

"You're just jealous that Ryan is at such an advanced level of dancing, that you'll never be able to compete with her, that she doesn't even need to practice to be able to kick your ass in competition, that she's dating the man of your dream and is best friends with your idols, and that she is slowly but surely becoming famous." Briella said as she stretched.

"Jealous. PFT!" Dina said as she tried to do an arabesque and fell.

"Jealous or stupid." I said to Briella as I went through another one of my concert routines.

"Maybe both." She giggled. 

"RYAN!" Ms. Madamo yelped as she walked in. "So nice to see that gorgeous face again. I see Mr. Horan is treating you nicely." She said as she showed me a picture of Niall and I shopping on one of the boys days off in an InTouch magazine.

"Very." I smiled. "Can you help me perfect these routines I have to do while I sing?"

"Of course. Every one go to studio A and practice unless you want to watch Ryan." Ms. Madamo said as she watched me stretch. Everyone but Dina stayed to watch, sine none of them were going to this weeks concert. 

I got back to the pent house at twelve-thirty and everyone was awake.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I would've gone with you!" Niall said as he ran from the bathroom and hugged me.

"Cause I didn't want to. You looked so cute all cuddled up with your teddy and Mr.Cuddlesworth. Who you stole from me last night, you butthead." I said as I bit his shoulder gently.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled then bit my neck.

"Stop that!"

"No." He grinned devilishly before biting me again.

"Hey we're gonna go shopping again. Do you guys wanna go with?" Kenz asked.

"Babe?" 

"I don't wanna. I wanna cuddle with you." Niall said, he was still hugging me.

"We're gonna stay here. You guys have fun." I smiled and Kenz walked off. Niall and I spent the entire day together.

************************************************

Friday was spent shopping with the girls, Lou, and Niall.  I don't know why Lou and Niall wanted to come with us but they came along.

"Let's go look at wedding dresses." Eva said as she tugged on my hand.