Hot Problems... (13)

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Ryans outfit as ALWAYS]

___________________________________________________________________

Saturday I was woken up by the sound of Bri, Kenz, and Eva giggling, and a bright, blinding flash. Niall shot up out of the bed like someone just told him all the Nando's in the world had closed down.  "What the fuck guys?" I whined as I rolled over into Niall's lap with my head against his stomach.  Eva stood there with her camera in her hand. "Memories Ryan!" She squealed as all three of them crawled in the bed and surrounded me and Niall. They pushed me on to my back on Niall's lap. I could've killed them.

"AWE THIS IS A CUTE PICTURE!" Bri said as she looked at the screen of the camera. "A cute picture of my bed head." I groaned. Every one was now staying in the pent house and the boys suite. Kenz and Bri were in Desi's room, but they usually sneak down to Zayn and Harry during the night or the boys would come up here. And Eva stayed in my dads room with Sean.  Niall's cell phone started ringing.

"Ello?" N

"Niallll!" L

"Oh, hi Lou! What's up?" N

"Would you and your love mind watching Lady Muck for me while the hubby and I explore New York?" L

"Ryan, wanna watch baby Lux for Lou?" Niall asked as I looked for clothes. "LUX! OH MY GOD! YES! I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH LUX!" I was all smiles. I loved babies, and Lux was so good. "OH MY GOD YOU GET TO WATCH LUX!?" Bri and Kenz started screaming. "Yes..." I said cautiously, for the fear of being attacked lingered with in me.

"Ryan and I would love to baby sit." N

"I'll bring her up in an hour." L

"We'll be waiting." N

"She's bringing her up in an hour." Niall smiled as he looked at the shirt I put on the bed. "Where did you find this?" He asked, as he looked at the shirt I had specially made. It was one of a few articles of clothing I had specially made since the boys came into my life.  I even had a dress made.

"I had it made." I smiled, as I started to take off my shirt. "You're gonna get undressed with him in the room?" Bri asked.  "He's seen my naked, Bri.  But I would if you guys would kindly get out." I smiled. Kenz rolled her eyes and walked out, Bri and Eva trailing along behind her. "Dirty Bird." I heard Kenz say as she walked down stairs. Somewhere during the week they'd packed up their stuff and moved into the hotel, well not moved in but stayed. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

I picked out a new bra and matching panties that Louis had bought me, cause yes, he actually bought me regular sets, not just lingerie. I got them both on before Niall stopped me and pushed me on to my bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me. "Why are you not a model?" He asked as he hovered above me. "Too short." I said. "Well you're gonna be my model right now." He smiled.

"What are you talking about, weirdo?" I giggled as he walked away and mussed with my white curtains, then grabbed my Nikon. "You. Are. My. Model." He said slowly with a smile. "Shouldn't I have clothes on?" I asked, and all her replied with was "No." All I was wearing was a purple zebra print bra with ruffles all over it and matching panties. This boy is crazy. He started snapping photos and I wouldn't move for him when he told be to do a different pose. "Ryan Christina." He said, faking an angry tone. "Niall James." I mocked him and wagged my finger at him.

"PLEASEEEEEEE?" He broke and started whining. "NO." I said as I rolled over onto my stomach and buried my face in my blankets. "RYAN-UH!" He was such a baby... "FINE!" I sighed as I looked back at him over my shoulder seductively. "Do you have to do poses that give me a boner?" He asked as he pointed down to his crotch. Yep, he was turned on. Hehehe. I'm evil.