Don't Wake Me Up (CH23 PT2)

I'M SORRY THIS IS A LYRICS CHAPTER AGAIN BUT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO READ THROUGH THOSE LYRICS!

Pic of Ryan in Chapter 1 [not the prologue.]

If there's an external link, click it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUIESSSSSSSS! IN A NEW YORK MINTUE IS COMING TO AN END! DO YOU REALIZE THIS?! I WANNA THANK ALL OF YOU FOR GETTING ME WHERE I AM TODAY :D I LOVE YOU GUYS<3

OH AND A GIANT THANK YOU TO @parachute FOR HELPING WITH THE RAPS

___________________________________________________________________

The tears were like a never ending waterfall. I was sad that it was over. I might never sing on that stage again. No more singing, no more rehearsing, no more choreography, no more stage, no more microphone, no more MSG, no more billboards, no more boys. No more boys. I repeated it several times in my head. No more boys.

Lou came in to once again find me crying.

"Why is it that when ever I come into this room to get you ready for the second half of the show, you're always crying?" She said sympathetically.

"Cause you're never going to get to do it again. You're never going to get me all dolled up to sing again." I said more tears escaping my eyes.

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan! Calm down. I promise we'll see each other again, and I'll get you all dolled up on many, many occasions. Including your wedding to that little, Irish, ball of energy. He has BIG plans for you. And no matter what you'll aways be a part of our little family." She grabbed me and pulled me into the tightest hug.

"I can honestly say that I love you, Lou." I hugged back and kissed her cheek. 

"And I love you too Ryan. And so does Lux. Now let's make you pretty so you can dance to Na Na Na and then sing with your boyfriend." Twenty minutes to make my hair look good again, and another twenty to fix my makeup. Then five to get dressed.

The girls were there waiting, backstage to go on. I was in a red polo, Briella was in a flannel, Jordana was in a Letterman jacket, Haylee was in a white tee shirt and a navy blue blazer, and Justina was in a navy and white striped shirt.

"Oh hi, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry." I smiled.

"HELLO NIALL!" They cheered.

"Ready to dance?" I smiled.

"Girls go!" Preston said. We walked behind the curtain, each of us standing next to the boys we were dressed as. 

"Hey." Niall smiled at me.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"You two shush!" Liam said as the curtains started to rise.

The girls and I danced our asses off and it went perfectly. No one stepped on any ones toes and no one fell off the stage. I sprinted to my dressing room to get ready to sing with the boys.  Quickly I rinsed my face, then Lou redid my make up, and I slipped into my dress and shoes.

I had a few minutes so I walked around back stage with Sean while the boys finished up.

"Okay where is that lovely girl?" Harry asked.

"What girl?" Zayn asked.

"She was drop dead gorgeous." Niall said. 

"She was about this tall." Liam said as he held his arm just up to his shoulders.

"With big green eyes." Louis said.

"OH YOU MEAN RYAN?!" Zayn said then ran off in my direction. He held my hand and walked out with me.